ADVERTISEMENT

35- Zip

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
With all the portal defections and opt outs it is what I expected! Portal period needs to be moved and opt outs for players not projected to be 1st or 2nd drafts should play with Insurance Protection! Glad I stayed home and not spent the $ by opting out myself!

It's just how the game works these days. We can be pissed at Brohm or players sitting out, but Purdue doesn't win 8 games without them.

This was going to be a tough task even at full strength.

Last edited:
Reactions: pboiler18
With all the portal defections and opt outs it is what I expected! Portal period needs to be moved and opt outs for players not projected to be 1st or 2nd drafts should play with Insurance Protection! Glad I stayed home and not spent the $ by opting out myself!
Was cool to see Deen in there, but then again, he gets hurt...

Reactions: ghostoffatjack
Let's be honest. We would need our starter's to compete with a team that beat Bama and played in the SEC championship...just to compete.

They have recruited top 15 recruiting classes in the last 10 years and 8 of those are top 7 and 4 top 4. Maybe with a little coaching, but this is a makeshift coaching crew and lack of talent. It was a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
You guys played LSU tough for the first 3 minutes of the first quarter. I didn't expect you to hang around that long. Purdue fans were betting on LSU to cover and they didn't disappoint. You made a lot of people a lot of money today so there's something to hang your hat on.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervis_Griffith
You guys played LSU tough for the first 3 minutes of the first quarter. I didn't expect you to hang around that long. Purdue fans were betting on LSU to cover and they didn't disappoint. You made a lot of people a lot of money today so there's something to hang your hat on.
You should make your own IU/ND board. Let us know how that goes.

This took you 2 hours and all 4 of your brain cells to type, I can tell.

Went to the game. Purdue fans outnumbered LSU at about 60/40 I would estimate. Purdue crowd not overly vocal but not much to cheer for. Staff at Citrus Bowl was excellent. Very courteous and helpful. Good food. Nice atmosphere for a non championship bowl. Orlando traffic is horrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT