ADVERTISEMENT

3 Crossroads tickets available

gregory

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2001
NE Ind.
So I bought 4 Crossroads tickets. I am still going, but my group fell through. Mandatory early Christmas get-together at their Mom's that they can't not attend. Her health isn't good.

Anyway, these seats are in section 6, row 9. 9 rows behind the Purdue bench; or I assume the Purdue bench; can't imagine Purdue would be selling tickets behind the Butler bench!
I'm not looking to make a profit on these tickets, which I see are having asking prices around $225 on secondary market websites. At the same time, if I sell them to you, I don't want you to make a profit either; just buy if you are coming to the game as a Purdue fan!! I think I paid $110 a ticket through Purdue for these, so let's just say a round $100 each.

If interested, call (260) 433-0336 tonight before 10 pm EST. Based on what I see on Ticketmaster/Indiana Pacers website, I need to transfer these using your iPhone email address, or Android, or whatever. Then you accept them, and they go into your phone wallet. I will go on faith and collect payment from you at the game. I will be sitting right next to you. Boiler up!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News