ADVERTISEMENT

3/30 Biden

You were not going off. You were being sick and demented and punitive at the worst level and your post was uncalled for.
I responded in kind to your post. You mean you don’t want to listen to your trusted sources and go meet some people? I’m sure you can handle the common cold.

Looks like he wasn’t joking.
Was Rush Limbaugh just joking? That would make so much sense actually. Everything he says is a joke and not to be taken seriously. I expect you guys will start acting accordingly.

Was Rush Limbaugh just joking? That would make so much sense actually. Everything he says is a joke and not to be taken seriously. I expect you guys will start acting accordingly.
4Sul.gif

I see where Joe's going to start vetting VP candidates. Since he's committed to a female for the position what kind of probing and penetrating vetting procedure do you think he'll favor?
Haha! Before Kamala Harris’s screening, Joe needs to give Willie Brown a call. He knows plenty about her if you catch my drift.

I see where Joe's going to start vetting VP candidates. Since he's committed to a female for the position what kind of probing and penetrating vetting procedure do you think he'll favor?
Hope he doesn't choose the kind that Trump used......
It'll cost him $ 146,000...………...

Hope he doesn't choose the kind that Trump used......
It'll cost him $ 146,000...………...
It won’t cost him a dime. He would transfer the money from campaign funds as all politicians would do. Taxpayers always foot the bill for bad behavior one way or another.

Square One:
***Describe in excruciating detail, if you would.....WHAT KEPT THE US PUBLIC HEALTH COMMUNITY FROM THE INTEL FROM CHINA ??
Answer: not one damn thing. Please resist the temptation to blame SOME Congressional members from keeping the Executive Branch's staff from giving the intel on COVID-19 the atterntion that it deserved.
*** Square Two: How in the hell can the usual Washington partisan yakity-yak keep anybody from doing their jobs in the Public Health Sector ??
*** Square Three: Exactly which Democratic members of Congress would be charged with "work(ing) with the President to "develop a plan" ?? There's an entire Health & Human Services Dept. that reports to the President through its Secretary, to consult. The CDC ? Those people don't have squat to do with Congress and its staffers in working with the President & his team in fighting the pandemic.
*** The Two Trillion $$ Stimulus Package had WHAT to do with actual coronavirus preparations, decisions, and responsibilities of people like Dr. Fauci and Dr. Blix ?? Whether or not the Dem. House leadership "delayed" for 24 hrs. the Stimulus Bill, had only to do with the negotiations involving the financial help that corporations were to benefit from, and the attendant details of such. If you want to argue the politics of THAT, fine. But it didn't have a damn thing to do with providing $$ for the actual medical side of it - the spending bill for which was done without hassle, some time back.
Describe in excruciating detail, if you would.....WHAT KEPT THE US PUBLIC HEALTH COMMUNITY FROM THE INTEL FROM CHINA ??

The easy answer is China itself. In addition to this article, heard on news this morning that 500,000 people flew from china to USA from Jan 1 til the travel ban. Those people mainly flew into Chicago, Detroit, NY, WA, and LA and a few other places. Does not include people that flew here indirectly. The crap was here. Keep in mind when WHO issued their pandemic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blame-chinese-communist-party-coronavirus-100012399.html

If someone actually had to explain this to you at this point I am not really sure what to say.

Square Two: How in the hell can the usual Washington partisan yakity-yak keep anybody from doing their jobs in the Public Health Sector ??

^^^^^Does not understand politics, fundings, or state's rights.^^^^

Square Three: Exactly which Democratic members of Congress would be charged with "work(ing) with the President to "develop a plan" ??

Oh I dunno, maybe anyone on the Appropriation, Budget, Foreign Affairs, Homeland Security, Tranportation and infrastructure, and Intel Committee for starters. They would all be involved.

*** The Two Trillion $$ Stimulus Package had WHAT to do with actual coronavirus preparations, decisions, and responsibilities of people like Dr. Fauci and Dr. Blix ?? Whether or not the Dem. House leadership "delayed" for 24 hrs. the Stimulus Bill, had only to do with the negotiations involving the financial help that corporations were to benefit from, and the attendant details of such. If you want to argue the politics of THAT, fine. But it didn't have a damn thing to do with providing $$ for the actual medical side of it - the spending bill for which was done without hassle, some time back

It was a few weeks not 24 hours. But whatever, even that turned into a hassle.

The problem in general with your stance is that with where it stands now, one is looking back and trying to cite failure after failure. The reality is many of those same people now throwing stones had some pretty choice words to say for President when he stopped transportation form China. And they just continued with impeachment. I do not think I need to provide links to posts or quotes from actual people-pretty sure one has a good idea what I am referencing. A quarantine would not have worked then.

Not to mention this failure, with meds, ppe, and med equipment being made elsewhere is 30 years in the making. Trump is the only President that has attempted to fix this, and he is met by a ton of resistance.

Not sure what else could be done. States and hospitals could have budgeted for this, they did not, the former LT Gov of NY actually states that they know they chose the triage route. Sorry they do not like the way it looks. That 'national stockpile' should be more robust, sure. 100,000 respirators were ordered last summer/year, by the federal govt. They are just not made/delivered yet.

As for other public health workers, I think the advice given on masks was absurd. That said, I do agree with the actual enforced quarantine that Trump wanted to put on NY and surrounding area, and quarantine rules. Unfortunately, in this case, state's and individual rights hurt the cause. It did not help that some of Trump's biggest critics that downplayed the issue now seem to be the major hot spot.

Describe in excruciating detail, if you would.....WHAT KEPT THE US PUBLIC HEALTH COMMUNITY FROM THE INTEL FROM CHINA ??

The easy answer is China itself. In addition to this article, heard on news this morning that 500,000 people flew from china to USA from Jan 1 til the travel ban. Those people mainly flew into Chicago, Detroit, NY, WA, and LA and a few other places. Does not include people that flew here indirectly. The crap was here. Keep in mind when WHO issued their pandemic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blame-chinese-communist-party-coronavirus-100012399.html

If someone actually had to explain this to you at this point I am not really sure what to say.

Square Two: How in the hell can the usual Washington partisan yakity-yak keep anybody from doing their jobs in the Public Health Sector ??

Square Three: Exactly which Democratic members of Congress would be charged with "work(ing) with the President to "develop a plan" ??

Oh I dunno, maybe anyone on the Appropriation, Budget, Foreign Affairs, Homeland Security, Tranportation and infrastructure, and Intel Committee for starters. They would all be involved.

*** The Two Trillion $$ Stimulus Package had WHAT to do with actual coronavirus preparations, decisions, and responsibilities of people like Dr. Fauci and Dr. Blix ?? Whether or not the Dem. House leadership "delayed" for 24 hrs. the Stimulus Bill, had only to do with the negotiations involving the financial help that corporations were to benefit from, and the attendant details of such. If you want to argue the politics of THAT, fine. But it didn't have a damn thing to do with providing $$ for the actual medical side of it - the spending bill for which was done without hassle, some time back

The problem in general with your stance is that with where it stands now, one is looking back and trying to cite failure after failure. The reality is many of those same people now throwing stones had some pretty choice words to say for President when he stopped transportation form China. And they just continued with impeachment. I do not think I need to provide links to posts or quotes from actual people-pretty sure one has a good idea what I am referencing. A quarantine would not have worked then.

Not to mention this failure, with meds, ppe, and med equipment being made elsewhere is 30 years in the making. Trump is the only President that has attempted to fix this, and he is met by a ton of resistance.

Not sure what else could be done. States and hospitals could have budgeted for this, they did not, the former LT Gov of NY actually states that they know they chose the triage route. Sorry they do not like the way it looks. That 'national stockpile' should be more robust, sure. 100,000 respirators were ordered last summer/year, by the federal govt. They are just not made/delivered yet.

As for other public health workers, I think the advice given on masks was absurd. That said, I do agree with the actual enforced quarantine that Trump wanted to put on NY and surrounding area, and quarantine rules. Unfortunately, in this case, state's and individual rights hurt the cause. It did not help that some of Trump's biggest critics that downplayed the issue now seem to be the major hot spot.

You are a great American. Wise beyond your years.

So when does the DNC tell Joe who they’ve picked to be his running mate?

1) The question involved was what would keep the Public Health Community from getting information FROM OUR INTEL COMMUNITY......NOT FROM CHINA !! Obviously , Public Health here doesn't have their own SEPARATE intel.
2) The yakity-yak in Washington referred to was NOT any kind of official communication, but simply the usual partisan public bickering that WOULD NOT have affected actual decisionmaking and actions.
3) The "Plan" as mentioned referred to the directives to actually fight the pandemic's public health crisis, not the obvious , eventual need to put together spending bills that would be required.

97, the thrust of my 1st post on this was that actual government responsibilities to fight the virus transmission ITSELF was centered, by far, in the Executive Branch Agencies that handle Public Health.
The eventual congressional bills authorizing and overseeing necessary expenditures were subject to a certain amount of politicking, but the job of saving lives fell to those whose background and training dictated their professional help. And those people took direct orders from the Executive Branch...….not the Legislative one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT