ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Recruiting

In addition to Dravyn, it’s shaping up to be a deep class in Indiana, we’ll see:

Jalen Hooks - forward from Franklin Central (looks to be the top rated in the class so far)

Xavier Booker - 6’9” out of Cathedral. Any relation to Chris Booker?

Ashton Williamson - Calumet

Nickens Lemba and AJ Dancler out of Southport.

Darrion Brooks - brother of Keion

Jamie Hodges Jr - Michigan City (second in scoring as a freshman behind Delray Brooks)

Joey Hart - Linton (shooter just offered by Indiana St)

Cooper Horn - Columbus North

Deaglan Sullivan – Mishawaka

Jermaine Coleman - Park Tudor

Someone said he wants to get to g league as quickly as possible

In addition to Dravyn, it’s shaping up to be a deep class in Indiana, we’ll see:

Jalen Hooks - forward from Franklin Central (looks to be the top rated in the class so far)

I've talked about my son in some other threads, but one of the kids on his Gym Rats 2022 team transferred from Beech Grove to Franklin Central, and plays with Jalen. He said he is definitely the real deal. The best player he's played with, and he's played with some good ones (between our Gym Rats teams, and he came to our team from Team Teague, who has some players too). Of course, I acknowledge that that doesn't necessarily mean anything at about his ability to play big-time D1 basketball, but it at least means he isn't necessarily overrated either.

I've talked about my son in some other threads, but one of the kids on his Gym Rats 2022 team transferred from Beech Grove to Franklin Central, and plays with Jalen. He said he is definitely the real deal. The best player he's played with, and he's played with some good ones (between our Gym Rats teams, and he came to our team from Team Teague, who has some players too). Of course, I acknowledge that that doesn't necessarily mean anything at about his ability to play big-time D1 basketball, but it at least means he isn't necessarily overrated either.

Thanks! Love getting info on these players from fans on the scene.

I am sure Phinisee will be in his ear.

Dravyn seems legit with Duke and Kentucky snooping around the WL area. Have you seen him play?
Many times since he was in the 4th grade . He has always been a shooter with a quick release . My grandson really likes him and before he transferred into McCutcheon he was killing it in Lafayette Jeffs AAU program . At McCutcheon he has Joseph Phinesse to help from double teams . Joseph is one to watch as well .

Gibbs-Lawhorn jumps to #9 in the nation (247 rankings):

Reactions: CPBoiler
I think Myles is Roosevelt Colvin’s son? Another guard on the radar:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT