ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting

I wonder if he ends up at Sunrise in Kansas. Quick first step and hops look great especially for someone going into their Sophomore year. All of the highlights I have seen so far have been slashing to the hoop type buckets. Not sure about his jumper but maybe that develops since he would need it at the wing. Good that we are in the mix but he has 7 to 10 offers now already including Kansas.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Good to know that when Gradey searches himself on the internet (as recruits do), he'll come across this wonderful and thoughtful thread.
How deep into the google results?

We aren’t on the top page (or first 4 that I checked) of search results. Would be odd for someone that young to go that deep into a search.

Good to know that when Gradey searches himself on the internet (as recruits do), he'll come across this wonderful and thoughtful thread.
Yeah maybe he gets a laugh out of our reactions. I'm pretty sure it's not the first or last time he will hear it. He's been living with that name...I'm sure he has heard it all, and can laugh at himself.

Reactions: tjreese
I'm kinda surprised his parents would name their son Gradey having a last name of Dick. Sounds like great dick...wtf.
I started a new job where the VP of HR had been a good natured jokester through the hiring process. The first week a memo landed on my desk that I was cc'd on. Up at the top of the memo were the following two names:

Dick Hardin
Jack Hoeffer

I thought sure the HR guy was playing a joke on me and went across the hall to congratulate him on a funny prank. Funny think was is was not a joke.

Reactions: Bill4411 and SKYDOG
I started a new job where the VP of HR had been a good natured jokester through the hiring process. The first week a memo landed on my desk that I was cc'd on. Up at the top of the memo were the following two names:

Dick Hardin
Jack Hoeffer

I thought sure the HR guy was playing a joke on me and went across the hall to congratulate him on a funny prank. Funny think was is was not a joke.
If we can get Gradey Dick, Dickinson, and Kalkbrenner we will have the trifecta.

Keady designed some alley-oop dunks for Bullock. He had some hops.

I forgot Bullock was first team All Big 10 his senior year with team leading 14 pts and 6 rbs per game. I think Todd Mitchell was a freshman that year. We were stack at the 4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT