ADVERTISEMENT

2014/15 Season Predictions

mathboy

All-American
Feb 4, 2004
Michigan
Seeing the non-conference schedule got me thinking about next year. I see maybe 2 losses in the non-conference schedule, maybe Dayton and one in the Junkaroo.

As for the BIG, I will bet we land in forth place, behind Maryland, PSU and MSU. We have some talent, but we are young in the backcourt, and young off the bench. I see next year as a rebuilding year. We will start out rough and get better through the year. That seems to be a typical Versyp team characturistic, especially when she loses significant seniors.

Frankly, I would take 4th place in the BIG next year. We are going to be up and down, inconsistant, meaning we will lose some games we shouldn't and win some where we are not favored. I like this past year's sophmores, and I like our incoming class. If they develop like previous classes, we will be a solid team. We still don't have that 5* dangerous player that can take over a game (Moses had some games she won by "taking over"). I don't see that capability in any of the current crop however, except Bays, and maybe Moore of the incoming freshmen.

cool.r191677.gif

...20-22 wins going into B1G tournament...behind Maryland and MSU...? Gotta find that outside shooter to replace Moses.

I do think Hamby can be a factor, but may need more screening. I am anxious to see Hall who could be that bigger guard we need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT