ADVERTISEMENT

For the next few years at least

KidsDoc

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2001
For the next few years at least I don't see any teams coming close to beating UConn, South Carolina and maybe USC. They are absolutely loaded and getting the cream of the crop recruits again for next year

USC and UCLA are going to run the BIG the next 3-4 years unfortunately. Iowa perhaps. OSU will be tough.

KG has a huge uphill battle for us to even be relevant in our own conference. Let alone nationally.

Next year will be interesting, the top teams(iowa, indiana,osu) all lose alot of production. I think they'll be good but not as elite as the last few years.. USC and UCLA should be the cream of the crop.

ESPN released a way too early top 25. Iowa and Indiana are nowhere to be found.. OSU was 22. I think outside of the California schools, we should be competitive in every game, more so than this season.

Women’s game because players don’t leave early is usually same old/same old every year. Guessing it’s UCONN and South Carolina in the final next year. Of course if USC gets JuJu help they’ll be there as well. Hopefully, Purdue brings in a few viable players thru the portal and can make the dance. For me I’m glad some are finally done, hopefully, next years offense isn’t what I watched this year.

Women’s game because players don’t leave early is usually same old/same old every year. Guessing it’s UCONN and South Carolina in the final next year. Of course if USC gets JuJu help they’ll be there as well. Hopefully, Purdue brings in a few viable players thru the portal and can make the dance. For me I’m glad some are finally done, hopefully, next years offense isn’t what I watched this year.

The instant transfer change has allowed for much more parity in the game as coaches are not allowed to stockpile a bunch of players - they now will leave to find playing time. Of course, there are places like South Carolina - where very talented players are willing to sit on the bench and wait their time. I credit Staley for building this type of culture. Very similar to what Painter has built on the men’s side.

Hopefully KG has been taking notes. But it will take a while to build. Painter/Dawn have been at it for about 15 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT