ADVERTISEMENT

Zo & Mizzou

klmLB

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 27, 2008
Zo is starting year 4 at Mizzou and things are off to a great start in the preseason with a 7-1 record w victories over Oregon, @ Wich and over the Illini that we face tonight. They are ranked 12. I haven't seen them play but going through their individual and team stats (which is never the full story but you can gleam some high level things) ... they have balanced scoring (top scorer is @ 13 pt/gm and 2 others @ 12 pt/gm), have a tall athletic rim protector and don't have great 3 pt shooting at this time (only 1 major minute player shooting over 30% from 3). I would have to think they run effective offense (share the ball, get a good team shot), try to limit turnovers, play good individual and team defense (from knowing Zo and his philosophies and judging by the good teams they are beating). Hope they keep it going through the conference season.

Zo is starting year 4 at Mizzou and things are off to a great start in the preseason with a 7-1 record w victories over Oregon, @ Wich and over the Illini that we face tonight. They are ranked 12. I haven't seen them play but going through their individual and team stats (which is never the full story but you can gleam some high level things) ... they have balanced scoring (top scorer is @ 13 pt/gm and 2 others @ 12 pt/gm), have a tall athletic rim protector and don't have great 3 pt shooting at this time (only 1 major minute player shooting over 30% from 3). I would have to think they run effective offense (share the ball, get a good team shot), try to limit turnovers, play good individual and team defense (from knowing Zo and his philosophies and judging by the good teams they are beating). Hope they keep it going through the conference season.

Just dealt Arkansas its first loss of the season today, and with Kentucky's implosion, the SEC is up for grabs. I guess unbeaten Tennessee is the favorite for now, but I think Missouri could hang in there and battle Tennessee, Arkansas, and Florida, among others, for the conference title.

Would love to see it for Cuonzo Martin.

Reactions: ChuckJr and Schnelk
So is in his 4th year? Wow, time flys by. Hey, isn’t this the fourth year for some other coaches too? (Your results may vary, right?). Never mind. I guess small incremental improvements in defense wil keep them happy.

Congrats to Zo for putting together a great team and coaching them to a great record.

Reactions: Schnelk
So is in his 4th year? Wow, time flys by. Hey, isn’t this the fourth year for some other coaches too? (Your results may vary, right?). Never mind. I guess small incremental improvements in defense wil keep them happy.

Congrats to Zo for putting together a great team and coaching them to a great record.
You are correct, it was Brohm’s 4th year this year.

Reactions: koonjs01
You're right, and my gosh, that's pathetic.

I'm starting to feel sorry for some of these clowns. Well, almost. Right now they deserve all the scorn and derision they're getting.
That was some pathetic response by Trojan. Wow. Glad I had the guy on ignore. What does football have to do with building a winning basketball team. I guess that sort of non-sequitur mental flaw is consistent with an IU education. Too bad.

You are correct, it was Brohm’s 4th year this year.
48056c74aa91c07addcfe334ca74fedc.gif

Think he will have any elite eights by year 15? I believe that is the gold standard. Sorry couldn't help it.

You're right, and my gosh, that's pathetic.

I'm starting to feel sorry for some of these clowns. Well, almost. Right now they deserve all the scorn and derision they're getting.
Well what else could he do on another lonely Saturday night? And the football team lost to a squad with a sub 500 record today. Maybe he can commiserate with CG.

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT