ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke Nnaji Commits to Arizona

I am feeling nauseous but maybe it was all of the food yesterday

With the NCAA as spineless as it is, the cheaters have no incentive to Stop. Tell them all what they want to hear and let them get paid, and do it again next year with whoever is left.

Zeke and his family when Sean Miller rolled in:
ShowmetheMoney.jpg

cameron-crowe-WcpaItX5JHYkw

Last edited:
It is clear that this trend will continue until the NCAA takes cheating seriously. It is obvious that they do not.

There have to be death penalties for paying recruits and players on the team when penalties are meted out need to be precluded from playing for another school. That will be classified as punishing the innocent, but otherwise highly sought after recruits have no good reason to shy away from shady programs.

So much for Dad wanting a great academic environment.

Zeke is going to be spending a semester and a half wherever he goes to college and will be working out for the NBA draft the second the tournament is over.

I understand the academic side of it, but when push comes to shove, you can literally go back to school at any point in your life to get a degree if that is of the most importance. But when you’re an athlete like Zeke who has a legitimate chance of earning millions and millions in the NBA, when push comes to shove you’re going to the school that best puts you in that position and evidently he thought Arizona was the best place for him. Hell he could play 15 years in the NBA, make upwards of $100 million and then go get a degree at Purdue later in life.

Zeke is going to be spending a semester and a half wherever he goes to college and will be working out for the NBA draft the second the tournament is over.

I understand the academic side of it, but when push comes to shove, you can literally go back to school at any point in your life to get a degree if that is of the most importance. But when you’re an athlete like Zeke who has a legitimate chance of earning millions and millions in the NBA, when push comes to shove you’re going to the school that best puts you in that position and evidently he thought Arizona was the best place for him. Hell he could play 15 years in the NBA, make upwards of $100 million and then go get a degree at Purdue later in life.
as I said . . . so much for Dad wanting a great academic environment.

Reactions: PU pit bull
Well, not too surprised it wasn't us based on all of the crystal balls and chatter....really sucks it was that loser Sean Miller and Arizona. I guess integrity doesn't matter when picking a school and coach. He would likely be a one and done anyway...so I am not too worried about it. The near miss with Hall just hurts a little more now.

The near miss with Hall just hurts a little more now.
None of them are "near misses". If not for the team that gets them another one would have stepped into the breach. We aren't in top fives to be number one, we're there to be number 3, 4 or 5

I'm six fingers into don't give me any shit mode .... especially if you don't know what the f you're talking about.

I don’t know what I’m talking about? You just put stock into a one and done choosing a school based on “academic environment”.

Ya I get it, you’re not very bright along with being extremely naive.
Ha, if you only knew ... but then again, you don't have the ****ing brain to be an instructor, or the heart to be a mentor, or the wisdom to even try to understand what these student athletes go thru every day ...

Ha, if you only knew ... but then again, you don't have the ****ing brain to be an instructor, or the heart to be a mentor, or the wisdom to even try to understand what these student athletes go thru every day ...

What are you even talking about? I made a general statement about a recruit who is only going to be on a college campus for 7-8 months and how an “academic environment” really isn’t a big deal. And now we’re here?

Your words - "Ya I get it, you’re not very bright along with being extremely naive." Seems like an attack on my intelligence .,.,. asshole ...

Ya after the fact when you said, “clearly you don’t know what the F you’re talking about”. C’mon dude, you made it personal with me way before I made it with you.

I have said this numerous times on this board, I really do not understand what these kids are actually looking for. Purdue has had 2 All Americans in the past two years and will very likely have a third this year. We have several players playing professionally, including the NBA. Almost every game, the announcers of that game talk about player development at Purdue. Can some of you parents that have actually gone through a recruiting process enlighten me please?

Reactions: Roeder
Ya after the fact when you said, “clearly you don’t know what the F you’re talking about”. C’mon dude, you made it personal with me way before I made it with you.
You seem to work really hard at being offended by someone, then you pick a fight. I don't understand you behavior on this board.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
Why do Purdue fans always fight amongst themselves? You guys are as bad as the frats verses the dormies when I went to school. And as bad as being in the Glee Club. Yes I can still remember the name calling and innuendos especially if you were in the Glee Club and a member of Delta Upsilon. The harassment you show here towards other Purdue fans mirrors the harasssment I experienced going to school.

No wonder recruits want to go elsewhere.

Reactions: boiler-deuce
Yes I can still remember the name calling and innuendos especially if you were in the Glee Club and a member of Delta Upsilon.
We're DEL-TAAA OOOOPS-SOLON, we're DEL-TA OOPS-SOLON, we're delta oopsolon!

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Didn't know anyone in glee club but had a girlfriend that did the stupid bells thing. Sat through one of their Christmas shows and broke up with her the next Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT