ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Randolph Just Got Arrested in CA

It actually is very easy to be lazy and average that if your raw athletic ability and talent are simply that high. Just being a devil's advocate here because I know nothing about Randolph other than the negative news pieces about him that have followed him since high school. It is also totally reasonable for someone to be a complete and utter dumpster fire and still make millions...look at Mike Tyson! Luckily he has been able to turn his life around but not before some pretty hard times in his life due to his lack of education and extremely poor decisions.
unless your name is Shaquille O'Neil or wilt Chamberlain, I would say it's impossible to be lazy and average those types of numbers over 16 seasons in the NBA.

Reactions: Statey
I know IU players (we saw quite a few in a 14 month period with Crean & the law) do dumb things so I refrain to point at other programs and mock. Sure, MSU has had recent issues over the years, but so has PU. Look at recent events involving Cline passed out being a running car in park with drugs on him, the Lew Jack incident, DJ Bird's incident with a bouncer, AJ missing Bus for NW (so was AJ lazy?), Barlow throwing a bball rack at Smith and last, the 3 game suspensions served by various players over the years. Those 3 game suspensions are not the result of a 1x strike. It's common knowledge in college hoops that a 2-3 game suspension is the result of a 3rd strike. Believe me Painter, Izzo, Coach K or any coach do not want to suspend their players for games as it's negative Pub for the program, regardless the player or team. My point, it's not fair to single out MSU (despite the hate for them here). Most of these issues (minor things like failed classes, failed drug screens, other minor shenanigans) never make it to the public and are going on in every program. I know PU fans show up on IU boards to support an negative reactions to a PU comment. Every team has their idiots and that's never going to change regardless of the coach or program. For goodness sakes John Wooden had Kareem as a walkon (no scholarship) and Sam Gilbert gave him a pimp job in NYC in the off season... talk about sketchy. Lol
It is true that college kids do dumb stuff, regardless of the school they attend. It just seems that the MSU crowd doubles up on the dumb part. Byrd gets thrown out of a bar, but Plaxico Burgess blows his ass off with a hand gun in a night club. Cline falls asleep at the wheel after smoking a dubie, but Randolph gets caught with frigin' pounds of weed. You get the idea.

I also think they tend to be far more sensitive to any criticism. I get a charge out of how quickly they are over here with their "yeh, but..." responses.

Reactions: Hoogolf
It is true that college kids do dumb stuff, regardless of the school they attend. It just seems that the MSU crowd doubles up on the dumb part. Byrd gets thrown out of a bar, but Plaxico Burgess blows his ass off with a hand gun in a night club. Cline falls asleep at the wheel after smoking a dubie, but Randolph gets caught with frigin' pounds of weed. You get the idea.

I also think they tend to be far more sensitive to any criticism. I get a charge out of how quickly they are over here with their "yeh, but..." responses.

Cline was under the influence asleep behind the wheel with his foot pressing down on the accelerator. Don't act like that was any better than what Randolph did.

The ZR I knew and watched was lazy and relied on his talent and getting a degree and using his head were the last things on his list......

Karma will be a bitch for him.......unless he decides to actually do something positive in his life and start with putting others first, get an education and get on the path to being humble....

Not only are you completely clueless, you seem downright proud about your level of ignorance. Zach Randolph has done more good for this world than 99% of the population, and here you are knowing the absolute least while knowing it the loudest. Typical of those who champion themselves morally superior.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/12dayschristmas3/a-charitable-zach-randolph-knows-struggle

https://www.si.com/nba/2015/12/28/z...izzlies-marion-charity-christmas-thanksgiving

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/news/z..._nba_cares_community_assist_award-110114.html

http://prosgiveback.com/zach-randolph-lends-a-helping-hand-to-more-than-just-people/

https://www.fanragsports.com/nba/grizzlies/zach-randolph-grizzlies-better-found/

http://wreg.com/2014/11/24/memphis-grizzlies-player-zach-randolph-donates-450-thanksgiving-meals/

Cline was under the influence asleep behind the wheel with his foot pressing down on the accelerator. Don't act like that was any better than what Randolph did.
Not sure I would know how to judge which of these dumb-ass actions is worse than the other. The best I can do here is to suggest that using drugs is a lesser problem than selling them. Getting thrown out of a bar is lesser than carrying a loaded gun into a bar, then shooting yourself in the leg. I just run out of ideas on how to judge which is worse, but it sounds like you might be able to clarify. I do get that you want to be fair.

I will say that MSU athletes have been providing entertainment value for years. We have seen rape, drugs, theft, and drugs pop up regularly. Then right behind the postings about these events, we get the MSU PC Police. I don't think you are an MSU type. I seem to recall your allegiance is with IU, which is cool in my book. You need to understand that I like provoking those MSU PC police idiots, so I may push my point just a bit.

I really hope this thread degenerates into a Spartan vs. Boiler BB felony thread. Because we know who would win and we also know how many would probably be one of Izzo's kids' middle names. How many does he have anyway? I'm sure he has a Keith in there somewhere. It's almost like the sparrows returning each summer to hear which Spartan is now charged with a felony.

I wonder what Dantonio is going to do? They've had so many arrested this summer he probably needs to start adopting kids to name them.

Reactions: Heller
LOL. No excuse for him, but Cline is an immature college kid. Randolph is 16 years older and a multi-millionaire. Other than that, they are exactly the same. Good catch, klize.

Wasn't Randolph's home raided by police looking for drugs when he played for Portland ? I'm not saying they found anything.

Nice list ghost. You do realize that these kinds of events are often organized and well publicized by the athlete's agent. The timing is often right after the athlete has done something stupid, right? Not saying these 6 events are contrived, but I do hold my suspicions closer than I hold your (and Randolfs) credibility.

He was lazy in High School and relied on his talent...was horrible to watch him play...so lazy.

He was lazy and perfect fit at MSU and relied on his talent.....

In the real world it takes more than talent....which is why he failed.

Kids these days need to wake up and take life serious...not a video game, negative decision have negative consequences.....

He never had a brain to use because he never thought education was serious...

Karma is a bitch.....hope he learns a positive lesson and fixes his situation.

Except that he didn't fail. He had a really good, long NBA career, and did a ton for the community of Memphis. He did a ton to refurbish his image, so obviously this is really disappointing.

Not making an excuse for him, but it just goes to show you, no matter how far you come, you are, often times, a product of your environment. Hopefully he learns from this.

Except that he didn't fail. He had a really good, long NBA career, and did a ton for the community of Memphis. He did a ton to refurbish his image, so obviously this is really disappointing.

Not making an excuse for him, but it just goes to show you, no matter how far you come, you are, often times, a product of your environment. Hopefully he learns from this.
I say at best still open case.....time will determine his outcome.....lets hope he figures out how to make it a positive one....for everyone's sake....let alone his.

Reactions: BoilerDeac
I know IU players (we saw quite a few in a 14 month period with Crean & the law) do dumb things so I refrain to point at other programs and mock. Sure, MSU has had recent issues over the years, but so has PU. Look at recent events involving Cline passed out being a running car in park with drugs on him, the Lew Jack incident, DJ Bird's incident with a bouncer, AJ missing Bus for NW (so was AJ lazy?), Barlow throwing a bball rack at Smith and last, the 3 game suspensions served by various players over the years. Those 3 game suspensions are not the result of a 1x strike. It's common knowledge in college hoops that a 2-3 game suspension is the result of a 3rd strike. Believe me Painter, Izzo, Coach K or any coach do not want to suspend their players for games as it's negative Pub for the program, regardless the player or team. My point, it's not fair to single out MSU (despite the hate for them here). Most of these issues (minor things like failed classes, failed drug screens, other minor shenanigans) never make it to the public and are going on in every program. I know PU fans show up on IU boards to support an negative reactions to a PU comment. Every team has their idiots and that's never going to change regardless of the coach or program. For goodness sakes John Wooden had Kareem as a walkon (no scholarship) and Sam Gilbert gave him a pimp job in NYC in the off season... talk about sketchy. Lol

I was not aware that Kareem (aka then as Lew Alcindor) was a walk-on. I really doubt that was the case, but could be wrong. Alcindor was the #1 HS recruit in the country at the time that he chose UCLA. He attended Power Memorial HS in NYC which was then a real basketball power, no pun intended. In fact, Len Elmore succeeded him as the center at Power. Elmore went to Maryland and also played in the NBA, though not at Kareem's level.

Power Memorial was a Catholic HS and pretty decent academically. Elmore, now a TV analyst, attended Harvard Law School post NBA so he is no dummy. Iirc, Alcindor was a New York State Regents Scholarship winner, which was hard to get and determined solely by examination. His father was a policeman, so not of great means. The idea that he would go to CA and pay his own way is very odd to me. It would likely raise many red flags at the NCAA. That situation would seem more palatable for the guy who played at Missouri a few years ago and whose mother is a Wal-mart heiress.

I was not aware that Kareem (aka then as Lew Alcindor) was a walk-on. I really doubt that was the case, but could be wrong. Alcindor was the #1 HS recruit in the country at the time that he chose UCLA. He attended Power Memorial HS in NYC which was then a real basketball power, no pun intended. In fact, Len Elmore succeeded him as the center at Power. Elmore went to Maryland and also played in the NBA, though not at Kareem's level.

Power Memorial was a Catholic HS and pretty decent academically. Elmore, now a TV analyst, attended Harvard Law School post NBA so he is no dummy. Iirc, Alcindor was a New York State Regents Scholarship winner, which was hard to get and determined solely by examination. His father was a policeman, so not of great means. The idea that he would go to CA and pay his own way is very odd to me. It would likely raise many red flags at the NCAA. That situation would seem more palatable for the guy who played at Missouri a few years ago and whose mother is a Wal-mart heiress.

Good info that I've read as well. He was a walk on (not sure entire ucla time) and he admitted that Sam Gilbert landed his job. In fact, he said Sam paid for his flights back and forth to NYC as well. Kareem and Bill Walton are very open about what Gilbert did for them and others on the UCLA team. Gilbert was the original World Wide Wes. :)

Reactions: nagemj02
unless your name is Shaquille O'Neil or wilt Chamberlain, I would say it's impossible to be lazy and average those types of numbers over 16 seasons in the NBA.
Exactly. One cannot put up those numbers - against the BEST basketball competition on the planet - for that long of a period of time by being "lazy". People can say what they want about his life choices, but calling him lazy is one of the least sensible things I've ever read. It's actually flat out stupid. I mean, can you imagine his stats if he'd actually tried and put in a little effort into his NBA career... he'd have averaged 80 pts and 35 rebounds a game if he wasn't such a slacker!?!

Randolph was arrested for marajuana distribution in Sacramento. He evidently had a couple of pounds of it in a backpack. He has recently signed a 2-year $24 million contract with the Kings.

An ex-Indiana guy, he does not seem like the brightest of people. How much does anyone want to bet that his post-playing career ends badly? I will take the affirmative.
I guess 24 million is just not enough to feed his family.

Exactly. One cannot put up those numbers - against the BEST basketball competition on the planet - for that long of a period of time by being "lazy". People can say what they want about his life choices, but calling him lazy is one of the least sensible things I've ever read. It's actually flat out stupid. I mean, can you imagine his stats if he'd actually tried and put in a little effort into his NBA career... he'd have averaged 80 pts and 35 rebounds a game if he wasn't such a slacker!?!

For the record I said he was lazy in high school. and at MSU..anyone who saw him play labeled him that way...talented but lazy.

Per my message word for word:
"He was lazy in High School and relied on his talent...was horrible to watch him play...so lazy. He was lazy and perfect fit at MSU and relied on his talent....."

I also went on to say I do not watch or follow NBA...over paid cry babies IMO.

So your the one posting least sensible things because your not comprehending the original message but interpreting it just as NBA.

But whatever hope he gets his shit together.....

Last edited:
I took up the challenge and read 6 different articles about Lew Alcindor. not one of the articles indicated he was a walk on. the one article/twitter feed that had it as part of it's title was a page not found link. I'd like to see the book or article or some type of proof that said he was a walk-on, as I highly doubt it.

As part of my reading I found a very insightful, yet troubling article about his youth. it does contain the words 'walk on" but they were in reverence to the days where it was dictated what side of the street he could " walk on".

http://library.la84.org/SportsLibrary/JSH/JSH2009/JSH3602/jsh3602g.pdf

I'm old and I followed his entire career at UCLA and I'm a lifetime Bucks fan, so I' m curious as to where the claim he was a walk-on came from as he was one of the most famous high school players in a decade, and his recruitment was NATIONAL news.

two things I did learn: he was unhappy at UCLA one year about things they promised him when he was first recruited that didn't happen, and he thought about transferring to the U of Michigan. until some guy persuaded him to stay .

and I am knowledgeable that in order to maximize the amount of scholarships given out, it was and still is a common practice to see if a player would qualify for financial aid, and if the financial aid paid for the entire cost of going to school, universities would use that financial aid package for the student, and be able to give an athletic scholarship to another player to the team. My son received several of those type of offers from Division 2 schools saying they couldn't give him a basketball scholarship, but they could give him a financial aid scholarship which would amount to the same thing. We said, no thanks, we don't qualify for financial aid. But I know others who said yes, we'll take that money.

Is it possible that people are confusing freshmen being unable to play then with "walk-on"??

For the record I said he was lazy in high school. and at MSU..anyone who saw him play labeled him that way...talented but lazy.

Per my message word for word:
"He was lazy in High School and relied on his talent...was horrible to watch him play...so lazy. He was lazy and perfect fit at MSU and relied on his talent....."
So your the one posting least sensible things because your not comprehending the original message but interpreting it just as NBA.

I love these "reading comprehension" responses. Here is what you said (a portion of which you conveniently left out above):
He was lazy in High School and relied on his talent...was horrible to watch him play...so lazy.

Expressly stated lazy in HS... check
Expressly stated lazy at MSU... check
You implicitly called him lazy in the real world... the clear inference to the bolded statement being that his continued laziness finally caught up to him, which caused him to fail in the real world (i.e. the NBA). Do you disagree with my interpretation? I mean, what else could you possibly have been trying to say in that 3rd sentence if not what I just outlined?

Irrespective of above, laziness isn't a fact anyway, it's simply your opinion of his play. Sometimes in sports people appear lazy when they may not be trying as hard as their peers. But if they're more physically gifted than their peers/competitors, they don't have to work as hard to produce similar results. If it's true, as you say, that he had superior natural gifts than most of his peers in HS, it's only common sense that he wouldn't have needed to try as hard as others to be better than them...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoogolf
I love these "reading comprehension" responses. Here is what you said (a portion of which you conveniently left out above):

Expressly stated lazy in HS... check
Expressly stated lazy at MSU... check
You implicitly called him lazy in the real world... the clear inference to the bolded statement being that his continued laziness finally caught up to him, which caused him to be a fail in the real world (i.e. the NBA). Do you disagree with my interpretation? I mean, what else could you possibly have been trying to say in that 3rd sentence if not what I just outlined?

Irrespective of above, laziness isn't a fact anyway, it's simply your opinion of his play. Sometimes in sports people appear lazy when they may not be trying as hard as their peers. But if they're more physically gifted than their peers/competitors, they don't have to work as hard to produce similar results. If it's true, as you say, that he had superior natural gifts than most of his peers in HS, it's only common sense that he wouldn't have needed to try as hard as others to be better than them...
Whatever Statey...my point was he was lazy then and didn't take education serious which will ultimately IMO lead to his failure.

Unless......he changes his ways and figures it out.....

If you would have read all my posts in this thread you would have been able to figure out that I am pulling for the kid to make something of himself...just because he is a NBA player with money doesn't mean he has made it....it is what he does with his money and stardom that will define him.

Selling drugs is not going to help......so hope he gets a clue and turns himself into something positive for his sake let alone others.

If he goes back to his youth....which is a sign of what he was and may still be if you take the NB and money away....I fear for his positive future.

So take all that and digest it and do whatever you need to do to it......

Next time just read all the posts then be critical......fire away

Last edited:
Whatever Statey...my point was he was lazy then and didn't take education serious which will ultimately IMO lead to his failure.
It's nice that you're now wishing him well, hoping he pulls out of this awful life he's created for himself and all that stuff. But your original point was absolutely not that he didn't take education serious. You were specifically talking about basketball, hence the remarks about his talent alone not being able to carry him and why he failed in the real world.

In case you're wondering, no, I'm not trying to be a dick to you specifically or grinding some axe about this particular issue. I don't know Zack personally and I'm indifferent to whatever happens to him as it doesn't impact me. You just touched a nerve I guess. I realize you weren't the OP, but you took it upon yourself to denigrate him in the thread, and I just don't get why stuff like that has to be posted here.

No hard feelings.

Cline just "fell asleep" in his car? Bulls&%t he did. He was whacked out on pills and who knows what else to the point of not even waking up when the cop smashed out his car window, something that had to be done in order to turn the engine off! Cline was the luckiest kid in the whole state that day... lucky that he passed out before he found the gear shifter while the accelerator was jammed to the floor.

I think Cline's a good kid that got in way over his head that night and made some incredibly poor decisions (including a clear miscalculation of his own tolerance), but let's not try to paint a picture of him taking a couple puffs off a joint and just needing to rest his eyes for a few minutes before heading home.

Reactions: Dryfly88 and tynd10
It's nice that you're now wishing him well, hoping he pulls out of this awful life he's created for himself and all that stuff. But your original point was absolutely not that he didn't take education serious. You were specifically talking about basketball, hence the remarks about his talent alone not being able to carry him and why he failed in the real world.

In case you're wondering, no, I'm not trying to be a dick to you specifically or grinding some axe about this particular issue. I don't know Zack personally and I'm indifferent to whatever happens to him as it doesn't impact me. You just touched a nerve I guess. I realize you weren't the OP, but you took it upon yourself to denigrate him in the thread, and I just don't get why stuff like that has to be posted here.

No hard feelings.

No never any hard feeling towards anyone here but you're being a dick....read my entire first post and all of them......it was about how lazy he was playing hoops in high school and he never took education serious.....(says it clear as day):

"He was lazy in High School and relied on his talent...was horrible to watch him play...so lazy.
Kids these days need to wake up and take life serious...not a video game, negative decision have negative consequences.....
Karma is a bitch.....hope he learns a positive lesson and fixes his situation."

Geesh. everything you say I didn't say, I did say......and then my other posts I say I hope he figures it out many times and hoped he figures it out on a positive note......

No never any hard feeling towards anyone here but you're being a dick....read my entire first post and all of them......it was about how lazy he was playing hoops in high school and he never took education serious.....(says it clear as day):

"He was lazy in High School and relied on his talent...was horrible to watch him play...so lazy.
Karma is a bitch.....hope he learns a positive lesson and fixes his situation."

Geesh. everything you say I didn't say, I did say......and then my other posts I say I hope he figures it out many times and hoped he figures it out on a positive note......
So you've called Zack lazy and a failure in this thread, and me a dick. I guess you can say whatever you want about anybody and still feel good about it so long as you end it with some positive statement...

So you've called Zack lazy and a failure in this thread, and me a dick. I guess you can say whatever you want about anybody and still feel good about it so long as you end it with some positive statement...
Thanks for visiting Statey.

Cline just "fell asleep" in his car? Bulls&%t he did. He was whacked out on pills and who knows what else to the point of not even waking up when the cop smashed out his car window, something that had to be done in order to turn the engine off! Cline was the luckiest kid in the whole state that day... lucky that he passed out before he found the gear shifter while the accelerator was jammed to the floor.

I think Cline's a good kid that got in way over his head that night and made some incredibly poor decisions (including a clear miscalculation of his own tolerance), but let's not try to paint a picture of him taking a couple puffs off a joint and just needing to rest his eyes for a few minutes before heading home.
I really don't think you know sh-t about what happened, so leave this one alone.

I really don't think you know sh-t about what happened, so leave this one alone.
Everything he said except for his speculation that Cline about to drive was accurate. Let's not pretend Cline wasn't a complete Dumb*** that night simply because he plays for Purdue. If the same had occurred with a MSU player you would be talking about how dangerous it was and how that sort of thing always happens there.

Reactions: Mr.Hoop and Hoogolf
Yes....its America.....so ignore me if I offend you.....in a positive way of ignoring of course...as I will positively ignore you and be glad to do so smiling in a positive way.....

Thanks for visiting Statey.
Lol. If this has happened once, it's happened a dozen times. I'm not a Spartan fan... I've been posting here for 3 years! I just don't share the hate for MSU/Izzo that a lot of other Purdue fans have. So when I post in a thread involving MSU - and I don't completely hammer away on them (as some have in this thread) - my handle often confuses people into thinking I'm from the MSU board.

Lol. If this has happened once, it's happened a dozen times. I'm not a Spartan fan... I've been posting here for 3 years! I just don't share the hate for MSU/Izzo that a lot of other Purdue fans have. So when I post in a thread involving MSU - and I don't completely hammer away on them (as some have in this thread) - my handle often confuses people into thinking I'm from the MSU board.

Had me fooled. I don't ever recall you "hammering away" on MSU, their teams or their staff.

I believe his summation was correct. What part did he get wrong??

Secondly, Statey isn't a guest here so you don't need to thank him for visiting.
I don't ever remember reading that Cline was popping pills. Did I miss it, or is someone speculating?

I don't ever remember reading that Cline was popping pills. Did I miss it, or is someone speculating?
Cline did not have pills. He had a pill bottle with a green substance in it, probably more grass. He was not "whacked out on pills and who knows what else". Just smoked some weed. Statey had this wrong. He felt strongly enough about knocking our own players in a thread about another MSU mess that he had to exagerage the situation. Not the first time. No wonder we confuse him with an MSU troll.

Reactions: BBG
Cline did not have pills. He had a pill bottle with a green substance in it, probably more grass. He was not "whacked out on pills and who knows what else". Just smoked some weed. Statey had this wrong. He felt strongly enough about knocking our own players in a thread about another MSU mess that he had to exagerage the situation. Not the first time. No wonder we confuse him with an MSU troll.

To be clear, I was not knocking Cline at all. I did more than my fair share of recreational experimentation when I was in college. And while I never found myself in the exact situation Cline was in, I put myself in more than 1 dangerously stupid situation in my youth. I consider myself extremely lucky to have escaped significant harm to myself or others during times of overindulgence. Just as I'm sure Cline is thankful for what transpired - or rather, what didn't - that night. Like I said earlier, he's lucky. I'm certain that Painter and the staff have worked hard to use that as a teaching tool.

It's not Cline I'm knocking... it's you I took exception to. And I'm hardly "exaggerating the situation" about what happened. The only thing exaggerated in this conversation is your lack objectivity regarding this incident. I didn't party with Cline that night, nor do I know anyone that did, so I have no direct information. However, to any reasonable person, it's totally naive to believe that - as you suggested - he took a couple puffs on a single joint, with no other substances involved, and simply fell into a peaceful slumber. He was out cold... with a cop beating on - and ultimately smashing out - his car window trying to wake him up. If you can say with a straight face that this is even remotely likely with straight weed, you're either a damn fine poker player or you're completely out of your element on this subject matter.

Cline did not have pills. He had a pill bottle with a green substance in it, probably more grass. He was not "whacked out on pills and who knows what else". Just smoked some weed.

I read that as both speculative and declarative. Are you saying you do know for a fact what Ryan did or did not partake in that night? If true that it was only 100% marijuana, that remains illegal in the state anyway.

To be clear, I was not knocking Cline at all. I did more than my fair share of recreational experimentation when I was in college. And while I never found myself in the exact situation Cline was in, I put myself in more than 1 dangerously stupid situation in my youth. I consider myself extremely lucky to have escaped significant harm to myself or others during times of overindulgence. Just as I'm sure Cline is thankful for what transpired - or rather, what didn't - that night. Like I said earlier, he's lucky. I'm certain that Painter and the staff have worked hard to use that as a teaching tool.

It's not Cline I'm knocking... it's you I took exception to. And I'm hardly "exaggerating the situation" about what happened. The only thing exaggerated in this conversation is your lack objectivity regarding this incident. I didn't party with Cline that night, nor do I know anyone that did, so I have no direct information. However, to any reasonable person, it's totally naive to believe that - as you suggested - he took a couple puffs on a single joint, with no other substances involved, and simply fell into a peaceful slumber. He was out cold... with a cop beating on - and ultimately smashing out - his car window trying to wake him up. If you can say with a straight face that this is even remotely likely with straight weed, you're either a damn fine poker player or you're completely out of your element on this subject matter.
Your statement He was "whacked out on pills and who knows what else" is an exaggeration. I took exception to that statement, and only that statement. There is no evidence to indicate any other than (illegal) weed was involved.

What Cline did was wrong. He is not the first Purdue athlete to get into trouble. I don't know why you think it is an issue that needs to be discussed when we are talking about (see OP for confirmation) a foolish multi-millionaire pro-player who gets caught with several pounds of weed. Yes, some of our players have done some foolish things, but not on the scale of Randolph, which seems to becomng a pattern with MSU athletes.

One thing is for sure, Zach ruined "Family Matters" for me................damn it

253-zach-randolph-meme-zach-randolph-is-eddie-winslow.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT