ADVERTISEMENT

You wont see this on CNN or MSNBC

You are right, no other candidate in history would have been nice to a terminally ill person, and no terminally ill person has ever supported another candidate..but CNN wants you to THINK the opposite.

Wake up Sheeple!

Pros: is nice to people who support him.
Cons: Is verbally and physically abusive to those who don't support him, doesn't understand foreign policy (thinks a totally nuclear Asia is OK) or conservative values (i.e. Said he thinks the federal government should run health care and education); believes women who get abortions should be punished...

Boy, where do I sign up with the other Trumpkins?

Last edited:
Pros: is nice to people who support him.
Cons: Is verbally and physically abusive to those who don't support him, doesn't understand foreign policy (thinks a totally nuclear Asia is OK) or conservative values (i.e. Said he thinks the federal government should run health care and education); believes women who get abortions should be punished...

Boy, where do I sign up with the other Trumpkins?
wherever crayons are sold.

Can they get them where they get their free Obama phones and government cheese?
This is the problem with conservatives attempting humor, you only know how to punch down, not up. So your go to move is making fun of poor people.

Which makes no sense when talking about Hillary Clinton. You could have referenced her email and said did she get it the same place she got her email server. Or you ref her issues with taking money from Wall Street and say did she get them free from Bear Stearns?

But all you know is poor people suck.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
This is the problem with conservatives attempting humor, you only know how to punch down, not up. So your go to move is making fun of poor people.

Which makes no sense when talking about Hillary Clinton. You could have referenced her email and said did she get it the same place she got her email server. Or you ref her issues with taking money from Wall Street and say did she get them free from Bear Stearns?

But all you know is poor people suck.
I did reference Clinton's emails in another thread, but you ignored posting in it, because I think even you have to admit now that the path this "inquiry" is taking doesn't look good for her in any way. She's a corrupt, lying POS, who will do and say almost anything to get elected. And BTW, she's taking money from places like Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Qatar for her campaign through the Clinton Foundation. Hmmm, what kind of influence peddling is going on there?

I didn't say "poor people suck", you did. It's not the government's job to give people free Obama phones. This is a program in which there is rampant abuse and lots of fraudulent claims for the phones.

When I was growing up as a kid, my family was by no means or measure rich. My parents struggled to make ends meet. Instead of relying on government handouts to get by, they worked multiple, low paying jobs and eventually got back on their feet. My father worked in the Union of Operating Engineers as a heavy equipment operator, and there was a period where he had to collect unemployment. (He used it for it's intended purpose - to get back on his feet, which he eventually did.) The union wouldn't let him take non-union jobs when he was out-of-work. The Carter years sucked ass, and under Obama things have been even worse than they were under Carter for people who try to work in jobs like my parents had back then.

I did reference Clinton's emails in another thread, but you ignored posting in it, because I think even you have to admit now that the path this "inquiry" is taking doesn't look good for her in any way. She's a corrupt, lying POS, who will do and say almost anything to get elected. And BTW, she's taking money from places like Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Qatar for her campaign through the Clinton Foundation. Hmmm, what kind of influence peddling is going on there?

I didn't say "poor people suck", you did. It's not the government's job to give people free Obama phones. This is a program in which there is rampant abuse and lots of fraudulent claims for the phones.

When I was growing up as a kid, my family was by no means or measure rich. My parents struggled to make ends meet. Instead of relying on government handouts to get by, they worked multiple, low paying jobs and eventually got back on their feet. My father worked in the Union of Operating Engineers as a heavy equipment operator, and there was a period where he had to collect unemployment. (He used it for it's intended purpose - to get back on his feet, which he eventually did.) The union wouldn't let him take non-union jobs when he was out-of-work. The Carter years sucked ass, and under Obama things have been even worse than they were under Carter for people who try to work in jobs like my parents had back then.
lol at the idea that today is worse than the late 70s economically under almost any possible metric, except maybe the stagnation of real wages that has gone on more or less SINCE the late 70s (thanks Obama).

lol at railing against "abuses" in free phones or apparently government cheese when the real abuses in military procurement, tax avoidance by corporations, or crony capitalism so far outweigh any "abuses" in free phones that discussing the first is like complaining about a hangnail on a severed arm.

Reactions: TheCainer
lol at the idea that today is worse than the late 70s economically under almost any possible metric, except maybe the stagnation of real wages that has gone on more or less SINCE the late 70s (thanks Obama).

lol at railing against "abuses" in free phones or apparently government cheese when the real abuses in military procurement, tax avoidance by corporations, or crony capitalism so far outweigh any "abuses" in free phones that discussing the first is like complaining about a hangnail on a severed arm.
This is by all measures the most anemic "recovery" since the Great Depression. The reported unemployment rate is going down, but the jobs being created are mostly low-paying service jobs, many of which are part-time to boot, so employers can skirt the Obamacare rules. The real unemployment rate is significantly higher than the reported rate. Millions of people have quit looking for work completely and rely almost entirely on the government for their well-being now.

As to the "abuses", you are a master of the "shuck and jive". You ignore the main points and do a frontal attack on a word or two, trying to distract people from the fact that you don't really have a good response. Free phones are endemic of a bigger problem - bloated, inefficient government trying to become the end all, be all for the livelihoods of close to half of the US population. Yeah, that's a recipe for sustainable success. At least Bill Clinton took a good whack at entitlement reform when he was in office. Obama has done a complete 180 on that.

As for crony capitalism, your "coronated one" and her husband are the masters of crony capitalism.

Hey Qaz, do yourself a favor a take a break from posting. I think you need to get some help. Your candidate lost in spite of huge Main Street media bias, a DNC that torpedoed Sanders, and a full court press by the President and First Lady. HRC and the Dems lost mainly because they completely lost touch with working class White American citizens. It's just that simple. At this point history will write Pres. Obama's legacy.

Remember all the pre vote rehetoric about whether or not Trump would accept the results if he lost? Well, no one ever asked HRC..... or you.

Hey Qaz, do yourself a favor a take a break from posting. I think you need to get some help. Your candidate lost in spite of huge Main Street media bias, a DNC that torpedoed Sanders, and a full court press by the President and First Lady. HRC and the Dems lost mainly because they completely lost touch with working class White American citizens. It's just that simple. At this point history will write Pres. Obama's legacy.

Remember all the pre vote rehetoric about whether or not Trump would accept the results if he lost? Well, no one ever asked HRC..... or you.
Bruce,

No need to gloat.

Bruce,

No need to gloat.

Not gloating. The election is over and it is time to move on. IMHO Qaz needs to man up and admit the Dems blew it. When that happens there are consequences. The Progressive agenda will take a big hit for a few years at least. Time will tell if that is good for the country or not.

Last edited:

"Main Street media bias"

Correcting you with the right words "activist media". Just reference the NYTimes in their news a week ago and the wiki leaks talking about the "message" from those that are "on our side" referncing so called journalists. It is no longer journalism. lest someone comeback of the other side-yes. I have contempt for almost all of the "ruling class" news and politicians.

Making America, Mexico again. One day at a time.

Last edited:
CxGimxIWEAE5MEh.jpg:large

Nor this one, because CNN blurred the sign during their coverage of this "PEACEFUL PROTEST"

Qaz, get your bubbles, you're triggered bro. Sounds like you already have the crayons to go with the coloring book.

A post about rugged individualism that is rife with getting collective help at every step. That's one of key problems I have with promoters of individualism when they rag on the less fortunate. I am not shocked, humans in general are adept at being oblivious to the privileges they enjoy and quick to point it out in or even outrightly deny it to others.

Last edited:
Reactions: prophit44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT