ADVERTISEMENT

You know, let's begin this day with a different attitude...to all that read this

may your day be blessed with joy, peace, love, fillied with family and friends.

May we all see this day as one that is the first day of the rest of our llives, that we may try to help those in need.

Stay hydrated today, the heat ends tonight.

Thought I'd post this on the GD forum, but it works here too.
Amen Amen

Reactions: PurdueSteve
I will never understand people like yourself, those who get joy from going out of their way to be a prick. At least actually be funny during the process, enjoy your night, hope tomorrow is better for you.

Dude... it's the same IU @ssh0le who typically invades this forum with hyper-sexu@lized, hom0phobic posts.

This clown has a real problem.

Reactions: cjf04
I will never understand people like yourself, those who get joy from going out of their way to be a prick. At least actually be funny during the process, enjoy your night, hope tomorrow is better for you.

Dude... it's the same IU @ssh0le who typically invades this forum with hyper-sexu@lized, hom0phobic posts.

This clown has a real problem.

I know, but the hope is maybe one post will make a real difference, lesson learned. Boiler Up and enjoy your night buddy!

IU still gets picked up by ESPN and CBS a hell of a lot more than you coochie sores.
vlt.gif

Reactions: Courthouse Carp
It's called fear. Even the hard core IU faithful are beginning to see that they are not the hot ticket in town anymore. They are not handling it very well.

This is much deeper than just being an iu fan. It's a sign of a really sad existence. If this guy spent time actually learning or doing something useful he'd be much happier. Hopefully he's just 12 and will grow up. That would at least make sense

This is much deeper than just being an iu fan. It's a sign of a really sad existence. If this guy spent time actually learning or doing something useful he'd be much happier. Hopefully he's just 12 and will grow up. That would at least make sense
I have come close to suggesting someone invoke the "see something, say something" rule. He is deeply troubled individual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT