ADVERTISEMENT

You get a wish about the football season, but it won’t affect the results

Jun 1, 2019
you get a reasonable wish. The team’s results will be what they will be.. so the obvious “I hope Sindelar throws for 9000 yards isn’t gonna do anything.” Could be a certain uniform... maybe some forgotten player returns from anonymity to become someone. Maybe your favorite player shows out.

Mine. Every time Beth mowers gets within 100 feet of our team ready to spaz out and scream, she becomes ill for one day and needs to be replaced by this guy last minute..

3:22 - I can’t get enough lol ... “it’s fuller breaking LOOOOOOOSE! Tario takes it to the house!”

But mostly please no Beth mowens, no Wayne laravee.. and Kelly stouffer .. and all black with the black helmets at night

Reactions: Bob the Boiler
My one wish would be Russell Crowe as Gladiator leads the Boilers out of the tunnel on game day. He says all his little speeches and one liners, including "What we do in life echos in eternity." Then Sindelar throws for 9,000 yards and 100 TDs in a single game.

Reactions: PUQBMan.
That the games would be shown every week live on a TV station where you don't have to pay to receive it.

For all I know, it is already in the works, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Tyler Trent day where 100% of the profits that day go to cancer research.

I'm simple, I'll say 0 stupid "mental" penalties for the year, and let everything else take care of itself.

Minimal opposition support at home games due to demand for tickets from Boilermaker faithful.

Reactions: Tommaker
I understand your overall point. Not to pick nits, I would suggest that all penalties are mental. All drops are mental. All (most?) turnovers are mental. Many sacks are mental. Blown coverage? Usually mental.

I would disagree that all penalties are mental. Probably the majority but not all. Sacks are not mental - they are a matter of getting beat.

I would disagree that all penalties are mental. Probably the majority but not all. Sacks are not mental - they are a matter of getting beat.

Again, we're picking nits.

We could argue about whether or not all penalties are mental. I suppose, if one got his @ss beat and commits P.I. to prevent a TD, you're technically correct. With that said, those are very rare. Every penalty that those here blame for last season's early losses were, indeed, mental.

you get a reasonable wish. The team’s results will be what they will be.. so the obvious “I hope Sindelar throws for 9000 yards isn’t gonna do anything.” Could be a certain uniform... maybe some forgotten player returns from anonymity to become someone. Maybe your favorite player shows out.

Mine. Every time Beth mowers gets within 100 feet of our team ready to spaz out and scream, she becomes ill for one day and needs to be replaced by this guy last minute..

3:22 - I can’t get enough lol ... “it’s fuller breaking LOOOOOOOSE! Tario takes it to the house!”

But mostly please no Beth mowens, no Wayne laravee.. and Kelly stouffer .. and all black with the black helmets at night

No injuries to guys that really matter. (I know, they ALL matter to someone.) But man, I HATE when key guys get hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT