ADVERTISEMENT

You’ll be glad you watched Morton’s Post-Duke interview on youtube.

Morton showed us all why he is starting at the 3 this weekend and I am equally impressed by his interview. I definitely can see him coaching some day.
Devil's advocate.........as Morton himself said.....both games his first time on the floor (first few minutes) on both games he played poorly. His opinion. I agree. So maybe, maybe not the best starter??.

Personally for me I think after watching the rotations and sub patterns of CMP are superb.

Note, I also agree though the kids minutes after the bad starts were superb. He is playing very well, outside of the start, against teams.

Reactions: Poprudy
Devil's advocate.........as Morton himself said.....both games his first time on the floor (first few minutes) on both games he played poorly. His opinion. I agree. So maybe, maybe not the best starter??.

Personally for me I think after watching the rotations and sub patterns of CMP are superb.

Note, I also agree though the kids minutes after the bad starts were superb. He is playing very well, outside of the start, against teams.
Painter sees what we all see, and he also sees what we don't. Morton is a high BB-IQ guy who knows what he needs to do. And Painter typically wouldn't make a lineup change after 2 big wins over top opponents.

I like what Morton said about being a better leader and coming out calm. This is his first year in this role. I hope he adjusts quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT