ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Half of Purdue Football Ever...

BoilerInChiTown

True Freshman
Oct 5, 2016
I've seen a lot of it and this this the worst half of Purdue football ever include the Hazel era...

Both lines getting manhandled. Zero preparation. Mistackle everywhere and this this after a bye week. Walter is not the guy.

If this continues without improvements. I'm not see 3-4 wins with this team this year. Then let's cut bait and move on with Walter...

The last 3 or 4 coaches have not put enough priority on linemen. I know it's not pretty but linemen win games. You have to be able to open holes for runners and protect the quarterback for at least 4 seconds. Defense linemen have to be able to stop the run and put some pressure on the quarterback.

I've seen a lot of it and this this the worst half of Purdue football ever include the Hazel era...

Both lines getting manhandled. Zero preparation. Mistackle everywhere and this this after a bye week. Walter is not the guy.

If this continues without improvements. I'm not see 3-4 wins with this team this year. Then let's cut bait and move on with Walter...
I only see one more win if we keep this up. Might be able to beat northwestern.

Sir, this is Wendy’s.

Kidding, but it is a basketball forum. Purdue pissed away its chance to be relevant in football under Tiller. The good news is that it’s now indisputably a basketball school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT