ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin v. Purdue Game Thread

Tre needs to compete and seek the grind...mix it up on the boards and understand right now they are beating YOU! Overall, too many shots without enough people getting touches and consequently the players don't seem to be on the same pagr
Need a good start or I'm afraid this might get closer than I thought. One good 2nd half by Tre would probably be enough

He's rushing and forcing. Some nights you gotta facilitate and be the glue guy.
Yeah took maybe the first 4 or so quick and not where he needed to be on the court. Hope there wasn't too much attention to feed the post. Thought overall Purdue D was good..
Couple bad bounces, couple of good plays on O by the Badgers. But overall badger bigs shooting well. Tte and their bigs are exactly the opposite of what I wished.

Need a good start or I'm afraid this might get closer than I thought. One good 2nd half by Tre would probably be enough
I never signed up for this nervousness! Can Purdue get a few stops and don't over help too far from Trice when they put 4 on the otherside of the goal

Reactions: Schnelk
I've always thought they don't call it enough....it still seems so random when they do, and that one seemed liked he skipped a couple of integers on the count.
I always thought it was a coach that didn't have an inside game 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT