ADVERTISEMENT

Why can’t Purdue put two games in a row together.

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
We shit the bed when we’ve had an opportunity with WI we may never see again in years to come. Glad I had a commitment to see Son’s college soccer game.
Grrr…WI pisses me off along with the Golden Goofers.

We shit the bed when we’ve had an opportunity with WI we may never see again in years to come. Glad I had a commitment to see Son’s college soccer game.
Because we don't have a decent QB or offensive line...

But hey, sure do have a lot of good receivers we can't get the ball to...

Reactions: Poprudy and BBG
No expectations to win more than 1/2 the games! When you have a culture of just playing well enough to win 1/2 or less games, that’s what happens! To me some of the team figured Iowa game was highlight of year and they don’t really want to give that effort every game ! Not all the players but enough to lose games team should win

We play in a REALLY GOOD conference … Illinois just beat penn state in happy valley

We play in a REALLY GOOD conference … Illinois just beat penn state in happy valley
True, but Bert is lucky. Purdue is snake bitten by WI more so than Goofers & boat rower. Will watch DVR game and likely be disappointed in 2nd half performance.
Drinking a 9.4% abv Belgian triple with door county cherries and I rarely like any fruit in beer. This damn thing is outstanding (had 2 of em) at the Gathering Place in Milwaukee North side sketch neighborhood, but great beer helps numb this F’ing loss.

True, but Bert is lucky. Purdue is snake bitten by WI more so than Goofers & boat rower. Will watch DVR game and likely be disappointed in 2nd half performance.
Drinking a 9.4% abv Belgian triple with door county cherries and I rarely like any fruit in beer. This damn thing is outstanding (had 2 of em) at the Gathering Place in Milawaukee. Sketch neighborhood, but great beer helps numb this F’ing loss.
Milwaukee doesn’t have any sketch neighborhoods if you’ve ever been to the worst parts of Chicago .. if you tell me the intersection I’ll probably laugh

Milwaukee doesn’t have any sketch neighborhoods if you’ve ever been to the worst parts of Chicago .. if you tell me the intersection I’ll probably laugh
Capital Ave 2 blocks south of Estabrook Park. Not Cabrini Green, but wouldn’t stroll around late at night.

No expectations to win more than 1/2 the games! When you have a culture of just playing well enough to win 1/2 or less games, that’s what happens! To me some of the team figured Iowa game was highlight of year and they don’t really want to give that effort every game ! Not all the players but enough to lose games team should win

This is a ridiculous post.

C'mon. The team has high expectations. The defense played excellent. The offense needs work.

They played the best defense they will face in Wisconsin. Ease up.

This is a ridiculous post.

C'mon. The team has high expectations. The defense played excellent. The offense needs work.

They played the best defense they will face in Wisconsin. Ease up.
Maybe ridiculous to you, but after the game last week and this week, against 2 good defensive teams,night and day offense, that’s how I felt, Yes the defense played pretty good. Wanting to win and giving the effort to win are not the same, yeah I know the team wants to win, just not giving the effort to win sometimes, and I don’t think the coaches had team ready for this game. Just my opinion, still go to games, just hate seeing team lose games I think they should win

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT