ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Minnesota Game Thread

gophertrip_small.jpg
Little late chief 🤣

Only 8 total FTs combined?.......Several guys got mugged with no calls tonight. Shrewsbury had a point IMO.

Nice to see Mort, Newman, and Gillis hit a 3 towards the end and hope it carries over. Really want to see TKR and Uncle Dave get it going at some point.

Minny was really, really bad. They let go of little Ricky for this?

I was really hoping today would be a game for TKR to get into it. Got plenty of minutes and was an absolute zero once again. We're almost at the point that he needs to come out of the rotation. Edey, Gillis and Furst to split the 4/5 minutes. 32/24/24.

Reactions: Dryfly88
I was really hoping today would be a game for TKR to get into it. Got plenty of minutes and was an absolute zero once again. We're almost at the point that he needs to come out of the rotation. Edey, Gillis and Furst to split the 4/5 minutes. 32/24/24.
I thought he would have had some production tonight too. May have to be patient w/ him. Read an article on him today and he said in it that he didn't practice last year. Also think he's playing out of position, looks like a 4 to me.

Reactions: drewjin
This is the worst Minnesota team I’ve seen in years.
I must admit the same, they are bad. No cohesion and terrible passing. What happened to that Garcia guy. When we played UNC he had an awesome game. Their coach seems like a nice guy but don't know if he's the answer

TKR getting bumped again.....not getting anything yet.
There was a lot of mugging not called tonight and the score was some what of a factor for the no calls but you still gotta call the obvious grabs and hard fouls! And of course the refs continue to let TKR get hammered down low! His time will come and he will help this team in the future just needs to play hard and keep his head up for now.

I must admit the same, they are bad. No cohesion and terrible passing. What happened to that Garcia guy. When we played UNC he had an awesome game. Their coach seems like a nice guy but don't know if he's the answer
Yeah, Minny had no guard who could actually run the offense.

Basically ended up just being Battle or Garcia trying to go one-on-one every time.

Garcia's talented, but tough to play well with that supporting cast. He ended up having to force a ton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT