ADVERTISEMENT

Who kills more blacks every weekend? White supremacists or gangsters in Chicago?

Who knows. All I know is that Floyd’s life didn’t matter to him as well as the other 18 or 20 or so people he brutalized in past years while an officer.
So the answer is no and were those 18 or 20 people he brutalized in his past years all blacks? You throw out so much BS without backing anything up with facts but like you said, you’ll believe and throw out anything that fits your narrative. CNN’s audience is very stupid and thank you for proving that every day. And I’m not sure Floyd’s life mattered to Floyd. People don’t put those substances in their bodies if they care about themselves. He was a drug addict zero.

It was a murder. Was there a public square and were there people cheering?
This is one of your most ignorant posts yet. Floyd’s lynching was definitely public. People were not cheering and they don’t have to be to he considered lynching. Where you get that from?

So the answer is no and were those 18 or 20 people he brutalized in his past years all blacks? You throw out so much BS without backing anything up with facts but like you said, you’ll believe and throw out anything that fits your narrative. CNN’s audience is very stupid and thank you for proving that every day. And I’m not sure Floyd’s life mattered to Floyd. People don’t put those substances in their bodies if they care about themselves. He was a drug addict zero.
The Faux News audience is very dumb and you prove that as well.

Who knows. All I know is that Floyd’s life didn’t matter to him as well as the other 18 or 20 or so people he brutalized in past years while an officer.
Did Floyd'd life matter to you?

Why would you support a convicted violent, drug addict felon? Simply because he's black? Dude, that's kind of racist.

Reactions: Level 42
Did Floyd'd life matter to you?

Why would you support a convicted violent, drug addict felon? Simply because he's black? Dude, that's kind of racist.
You guys never get the point. You guys like to bring up the past history of Floyd and others. You guys seem to conveniently leave out that Chauvin had 18 to 20 brutality complaints throughout his police career.

You guys never get the point. You guys like to bring up the past history of Floyd and others. You guys seem to conveniently leave out that Chauvin had 18 to 20 brutality complaints throughout his police career.
His past is brought up because it's relevant. It's really you that isn't getting the point because you are bound to push the narrative.

Living in NW Indiana we are in the Chicago TV viewing area. I hear the reports nightly and weekly on the local stations. I don’t need CNN to tell me about the shootings in Chi-Town. Faux News only talk about the Chicago shootings only when they want jab at Democratic controlled cities.
Step and fetch its like BNI kill black folks at an alarming rate. Damn this HN and his white folk song and dance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT