ADVERTISEMENT

Who has Mikes email

Not when you slap your dick on the table. Say purdue is desirable and say we can now go after a big name coach instead of a nobody. No...

You just lost all the momentum we had. Go back to a 4-8 team next year. Struggle for 4 years and start from the basement again. Doesn't sound like a fun plan.

Than you stupidly have lil bro coaching the game and big bro is poaching our recruits. Bobo owes purdue university his salary and damages back.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Not when you slap your dick on the table. Say purdue is desirable and say we can now go after a big name coach instead of a nobody. No...

You just lost all the momentum we had. Go back to a 4-8 team next year. Struggle for 4 years and start from the basement again. Doesn't sound like a fun plan.

Than you stupidly have lil bro coaching the game and big bro is poaching our recruits. Bobo owes purdue university his salary and damages back.
You need to step back from the ledge. This guy is a stud coordinator and recruiter who everyone knew was going to get a big-time head coaching job eventually. He has recruiting connections in the Midwest and familiarity with the Big Ten.

If he can assemble a good staff, this has the potential to be a great hire. I'm psyched.

You need to step back from the ledge. This guy is a stud coordinator and recruiter who everyone knew was going to get a big-time head coaching job eventually. He has recruiting connections in the Midwest and familiarity with the Big Ten.

If he can assemble a good staff, this has the potential to be a great hire. I'm psyched.

Recruiting based on what? U of I incoming defensive recruits were no better than ours. Defensive recruiting will be the same and a big step down in offensive recruiting.

Reactions: BoilerAlumni12

Dude has only 1 4 star recruit ever. Current/Former DC has many more. He was DC under a defensive head coach. Maybe he will be great, but I don’t think his resume is what you think it is.

You think this coach is going to bring 4 star WR and QBs that have helped our program succeed in the last 4 years.

Wake me up from this nightmare.

Dude has only 1 4 star recruit ever. Current/Former DC has many more. He was DC under a defensive head coach. Maybe he will be great, but I don’t think his resume is what you think it is.
Hagen is also 50-something years old. He's had a much longer time to accumulate 4-star recruits. Apples to oranges.

Time to let him have it. Send him back to ND!
I just think that since what we do best is develop NFL quarterbacks and have very good offenses, that we needed a "air raid" type offensive minded HC. This excitements brings our fans to the games. Plus you see it now at every school. So not sure about this one.

Reactions: New Pal Boiler
I just think that since what we do best is develop NFL quarterbacks and have very good offenses, that we needed a "air raid" type offensive minded HC. This excitements brings our fans to the games. Plus you see it now at every school. So not sure about this one.
This. Our best teams in my lifetime won by out-throwing the opposition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT