ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you prefer to play tomorrow?

I would rather play PSU and win the Tourney. Usually the seeds are already done by the time the B1G tournament is over. So if we beat IU it wouldn't change our seed.

Reactions: BoilerNGold013
We match up better with PSU. IU gets WAAAAAAY up for games against us (their Superbowl), and we can't seem to match their intensity (normal game for us since everyone gives us their best shot).

We match up better with PSU. IU gets WAAAAAAY up for games against us (their Superbowl), and we can't seem to match their intensity (normal game for us since everyone gives us their best shot).
like Girlaway, he was back to normal last night w/ 0 points but vs us it's double digits

Reactions: TX4GB and Abugabby
Part of me does want revenge, but…

1. IU losing may hurt their seed.
2. Micah beating IU again would be wonderful.
3. Penn State a better matchup for us in a game that has no real significance except giving us confidence going into the Big Dance

Reactions: RossMackey
Penn St impressive wins over the Illini, NW, and IU. Will Micah look around for another opening? They will need to give him a raise I think.

Reactions: depthcharge623
I was almost the jinx.

Good to get that all out of the Board system before next week. I am on a crash-course for prevention....and finding a new talisman.
up.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TX4GB
I'm expecting the line to come out at -4.5. We'll see. I was going with Purdue -1 if it was Indiana.

Why? Domaz, in addition to being the insufferable pricks that they are, are no better positioned for success in the ACC, than the Lions are in the B1G…

Domaz do not deserve a class act like Shrews.
don't care about the Domaz, hate state

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT