ADVERTISEMENT

White Privilege is a shakedown

guidelinesa2

All-American
Sep 3, 2018
Pure and simple.

To add injury to insult, consider this:

Rittenhouse Bail: $2 Million

Waukesha Massacre Dude: A career criminal who was out on $500 bail for reckless homicide

There is no such thing as White Priviledge in this country. If anything, it's the opposite.

Pure and simple.

Waukesha Massacre Dude: A career criminal who was out on $500 bail for reckless homicide

There is no such thing as White Priviledge in this country. If anything, it's the opposite.
You’re right!! And The poisonous Democrat media has just continues doing what it does.

Pure and simple.

If you are born into the circumstance of a random black or random white person in this country, what would you choose?

If you are born into the circumstance of a random black or random white person in this country, what would you choose?
It doesn't matter your biological/birth circumstance.
I was born a white heterosexual male.
I am now a black lesbian female.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider
white male straight Catholic
Better watch out, they are killing people like you and your kids. Just because your religion threatens them. Pretty soon they’ll be killing everyone that believes in God, because he threatens them.

Better watch out, they are killing people like you and your kids. Just because your religion threatens them. Pretty soon they’ll be killing everyone that believes in God, because he threatens them.

Where is that?

Pure and simple.

Nope. White privilege does exist. Ask Shittenhouse.

Fine, I'll play.

Black. I was born poor white and worked my ass off to get where I am. If I was black, there would've been even more scholarship dollars I could've applied for other programs I could've taken advantage of just because of the color of my skin.

Otherwise, nothing would've changed because of the color of my skin. No one I went to school with was really treated any differently because of it. No one I work with used to be treated differently because of it, now they are though because being a white male is actually hindrance as upper management has said it's priority to hire minorities and females. Which means I can not move up because I don't check an arbitrary box.

Reactions: BSIT
You asked a question, I answered it.
Do you want me to feel guilty for wanting to be a white male straight Christian. Sorry, not sorry.

I’m not asking you to be sorry. I’m not sorry for being a straight white male. Just want to know your reasons. You must have them.

Fine, I'll play.

Black. I was born poor white and worked my ass off to get where I am. If I was black, there would've been even more scholarship dollars I could've applied for other programs I could've taken advantage of just because of the color of my skin.

Otherwise, nothing would've changed because of the color of my skin. No one I went to school with was really treated any differently because of it. No one I work with used to be treated differently because of it, now they are though because being a white male is actually hindrance as upper management has said it's priority to hire minorities and females. Which means I can not move up because I don't check an arbitrary box.

So you would voluntarily choose to be more likely to be born into poverty, in a poor school system, higher crime rate area, having a parent in jail, having food insecurity, etc in the chance that you may have a chance to get a scholarship?

Pure and simple.

When I think about white supremacy and privilege, I think about LeBron James assaulting a Black man on the court and the NBA not banning him for life. He's the poster boy for the KKK if you ask me.

#NoJusticeNoPeace

Reactions: FreedomWins
Should Kevin McHale of the Boston Celtics been banned for life for assaulting another white man, LA’s Kurt Rambis during 1984 NBA finals? He damn near killed him.

I’m not asking you to be sorry. I’m not sorry for being a straight white male. Just want to know your reasons. You must have them.
This is a very dumb line of questioning. You’re trying to make the point that people would choose to be a straight white male because life is easier that way.
Ask BNi what he’d rather be.

This is a very dumb line of questioning. You’re trying to make the point that people would choose to be a straight white male because life is easier that way.
Ask BNi what he’d rather be.

So, if that isn’t the reason, what is the reason? Is it that hard to acknowledge such a thing as white privilege? What is the hang up? Don’t you guys always claim conservatives only use reason and facts? Why the refusal to acknowledge history? Shouldn’t the party of non snowflakes be able to discuss this?

Also, why do you always deflect to Bni?

Last edited:
Fine, I'll play.

The idea that you think you KNOW the minorities you went to school with or have worked with were treated no differently because of their skin color is the epitome of clueless arrogance.

The idea that you think you KNOW the minorities you went to school with or have worked with were treated no differently because of their skin color is the epitome of clueless arrogance.

Thinking you know how a complete stranger relates to the black people in his life, how much he knows (or doesn't know) about their life and struggles, THAT is the epitome of clueless arrogance.

Thinking you know how a complete stranger relates to the black people in his life, how much he knows (or doesn't know) about their life and struggles, THAT is the epitome of clueless arrogance.
I have no idea how he "relates" to black people or minorities in his life.

I do know.........that he doesn't know all the minorities he went to school with or all the minorities he's worked with well enough to know they were treated no differently because of their skin color. Complete bullshit. He said NO ONE.

So you would voluntarily choose to be more likely to be born into poverty, in a poor school system, higher crime rate area, having a parent in jail, having food insecurity, etc in the chance that you may have a chance to get a scholarship?
Imagine thinking people grow up in poverty and go to poor school systems just because of the color of skin. You do realize not all of them do? And then ones that do, it has nothing to do with skin color and more to do with their parents choices. I've known people of all races from different up bringing's and none of it had to do with skin color and more to do with their choices.

Imagine thinking people grow up in poverty and go to poor school systems just because of the color of skin. You do realize not all of them do? And then ones that do, it has nothing to do with skin color and more to do with their parents choices. I've known people of all races from different up bringing's and none of it had to do with skin color and more to do with their choices.
As a non-white that grew up in the scenario you mentioned, you could not be more correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT