ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Kamala?

She is alive. Still clueless, but nevertheless alive.

Well, first of all, Biden thinks Haiti is in Central America. Otherwise, he can't figure out why they'd sail their makeshift boats all the way through the gulf to SW Texas.
Secondly, I love how now, the laughing Kuckoburoo is all upset about what's going on at the border because some agents used their horses to block law breakers. I thought she was assigned to fix the border? Looks like another in the growing line of Biden F*ck ups.

Well, first of all, Biden thinks Haiti is in Central America. Otherwise, he can't figure out why they'd sail their makeshift boats all the way through the gulf to SW Texas.
Secondly, I love how now, the laughing Kuckoburoo is all upset about what's going on at the border because some agents used their horses to block law breakers. I thought she was assigned to fix the border? Looks like another in the growing line of Biden F*ck ups.
Anytime there is a hint of an issue with a US law enforcement agency, Kamala is on a dead sprint to get in front of a camera (unless of course it's a Biden drone strike that kills 10 innocent people....that doesn't bother her one bit.)

But if police or border patrol does anything that can be interpreted by her as bad, she sprints to the camera before an investigation has even started.

She is a very odd duck.

Anytime there is a hint of an issue with a US law enforcement agency, Kamala is on a dead sprint to get in front of a camera (unless of course it's a Biden drone strike that kills 10 innocent people....that doesn't bother her one bit.)

But if police or border patrol does anything that can be interpreted by her as bad, she sprints to the camera before an investigation has even started.

She is a very odd duck.

She's gotta feed the liberal lefty blm crowd with "law enforcement bad" messages.

When a cop's killed in the line of duty, I wonder if she ever makes a statement?

harris has a history of
less accountability for cops
harsher sentences
more prosecution of petty crimes
larger bail

And the let's make up racism charge to distract from real issue...pr campaign continues.

The Democrat party has an ugly history of hate and racism. Present day white liberals are some of the most racist people you’ll meet.
This is absolutely true. The white liberal left has used blacks as pawns to get votes and remain in power. The troubling thing to me is they destroy most everything they get control of. The liberal left has changed things for blacks to make things easier, as they don’t think they can do anything and don’t expect them to do much. The white liberal left are the racist party.

Notice that BNI won't touch this.

1) Kamala ain't black. Biden already said tha
2) BMI ain't black he's a cuck for white corporate libs.

What a weak little baby boy. He never responds but just runs and hopes we don't come back.

Kamala - "I eat and drink no for breakfast". Willie would say that is a lie, but beyond that it's amazing the lack of self awareness she has.

• Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG
Weren't many of them 'separated' because the families would not claim them, not wanting them to be removed from the US?

Weren't many of them 'separated' because the families would not claim them, not wanting them to be removed from the US?
Worry not. Biden is going to make them filthy rich.

U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border​

Government is considering payments of $450,000 per person affected by Trump administration’s zero-tolerance policy in 2018 for asylum seekers illegally crossing border​

im-425244

Occupants at Casa Padre, an immigrant shelter in Brownsville, Texas, for unaccompanied minors including children separated from their parents, in June 2018.​

PHOTO: ACF/HHS VIA REUTERS
By
Michelle Hackman, Aruna Viswanatha and Sadie Gurman
Oct. 28, 2021 2:59 pm ET

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

The U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services are considering payments that could amount to close to $1 million a family, though the final numbers could shift, the people familiar with the matter said. Most of the families that crossed the border illegally from Mexico to seek asylum in the U.S. included one parent and one child, the people said. Many families would likely get smaller payouts, depending on their circumstances, the people said.

The American Civil Liberties Union, which represents families in one of the lawsuits, has identified about 5,500 children separated at the border over the course of the Trump administration, citing figures provided to it by the government. The number of families eligible under the potential settlement is expected to be smaller, the people said, as government officials aren’t sure how many will come forward. Around 940 claims have so far been filed by the families, the people said. The total potential payout could be $1 billion or more.

Who does this appeal to? I read it takes an American household 7 years to make this much.

What is going on here?

Liberals are so f*#king stupid.
i’d love to hear one of the resident dip$hits here defend this asinine idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT