ADVERTISEMENT

Where have they all gone?

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Is the last man standing BNI? Where's Bob, Indy35, Purduefan1, hoosierjm and the other board lefty lib dems?
It's not as fun to have so few punching bags.
We're interested to hear your support for Giggles and how she'l defeat Trump.

I mean, she's going to crush Trump. She takes the age issue off the table, and most people don't want a complete ban on abortion. Most people also don't want the massive cuts to Medicare and Social Security that are part of Project 2025 or Agenda 47 (or whatever they're calling it now because it's so unpopular).

And if you don't like her laugh, that's your problem. It's a joyful laugh of someone who is very accomplished.

I mean, she's going to crush Trump. She takes the age issue off the table, and most people don't want a complete ban on abortion. Most people also don't want the massive cuts to Medicare and Social Security that are part of Project 2025 or Agenda 47 (or whatever they're calling it now because it's so unpopular).

And if you don't like her laugh, that's your problem. It's a joyful laugh of someone who is very accomplished.
drunk again????

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1

So what’s changed between her and Joe? Kamala can remember where she is supposed to go and doesn’t need note cards?

Inflationary DNC policies won’t change, paying for college debt won’t change, border control won’t change, progressive DAs releasing/not prosecuting criminals won’t change and wages not keeping up with inflation won’t change.

Oh, and the fact that Kamala had zero support from her party in 2020 before Joe selected her to be his VP. I have no doubt Californians are excited as are the individuals who have abortion as their number 1 priority.

But average Americans struggling to pay their bills, concerned about immigration and the associated costs of immigration …don’t care. Good luck having Harris laugh her way through those topics, especially immigration since Biden appointed her to tackle the immigration challenge and yet three years later nothing was done.

Last edited:
So what’s changed between her and Joe? Kamala can remember where she is supposed to go and doesn’t need note cards?

Inflationary DNC policies won’t change, paying for college debt won’t change, border control won’t change, progressive DAs releasing/not prosecuting criminals won’t change and wages not keeping up with inflation won’t change.

Oh, and the fact that Kamala had zero support from her party in 2020 before Joe selected her to be his VP. I have no doubt Californians are excited and the individuals who have abortion as their number 1 priority.

But average Americans struggling to pay their bills, concerned about immigration and the associated costs of immigration …don’t care. Good luck having Harris laugh her way through those topics, especially immigration since Biden appointed her to tackle the immigration challenge and yet three years later nothing was done.

"I haven't been to Europe either"

She may take the age issue away but she significantly increased the stupidity quotient.

When Harris gets in front of a camera, she looks like a deer in the headlights and speaks as though she's talking to a classroom of third-graders. She is notorious for her “word salads.” Her debate with Trump will be another disaster for Democrats.

Google "Harris word salads" and read it for yourself.

USSS leader is not helping support the mindless DEI argument. The Biden/Harris hand-picked leader of the most important security job in the world doesn't even know how her own official document was leaked to the media this morning. How could any president feel safe with these people wondering whether their security plans were secure?

Do you honestly think that Trump is anything other dumb as a brick?
Sorry for not including you in the lefty lib list....my mistake.
But as far as Trump goes, dumb guys don't become billionaires, media icons, great negotiators, and the most powerful person in the world (Biden being the exception).

Reactions: Indy_Rider

Ha! You forgot Russian Collusion.

This is what a Biden supporter looks like. He continues to represent the cognitively disabled. They can't think for themselves, so they mindlessly regurgitate what MSNBC tells them to think.

Reactions: SKYDOG

I am hoping Trump challenges her to a cognitive test. Aren't you, xRDU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT