ADVERTISEMENT

What MSU players did/do Purdue fans dislike?

nagemj02

All-American
Mar 16, 2010
#1 for me has to be Branden Dawson, with the way he acted when he announced his college choice and the way he acted towards Coach Painter.

#2 and #3 Keith Appling and Adriean Payne

#4 Draymond Green #5 Denzel Valentine #6 Travis Trice

Who are your choices?

#1 for me has to be Branden Dawson, with the way he acted when he announced his college choice and the way he acted towards Coach Painter.

Who are your choices?
Not my college of choice so I don’t give a rats ass about MSU. If the program shuttered, it would have absolutely zero impact on my day to day life. I’ve been told if something is like that in your life, don’t bother yourself with stressing out about it.

That being said, what MSU clearly allowed to happen with the sexual assaults that took place with the basketball, football, and entire athletics department should be cause to let the damn thing burn to the ground.

I like the passion in your loathing of them.

Yeah, it's not supposed to be a likeable topic. It's more just coming from a raw emotion aspect. Thanks to Mandeville for the inspiration.

Zach Randolph and his little buddy Green (?) who spurned Purdue and went as a package deal to MSU.

Reactions: RDUBoiler

Who are your choices?

Dawson
Costello

I really liked green in college. I really don’t like him in the nba

Reactions: Frankie611
Dawson
Costello

I really liked green in college. I really don’t like him in the nba
I don’t remember Green playing dirty and hard fouling or kicking guys in the balls in college. Always slightly admired his game.

Now, he’s easily dispised. Doesn’t play the game the right way anymore.

Reactions: Frankie611

Who are your choices?
All the rapey ones.

Reactions: PU pit bull
I definitely remember word around the Big Ten at the time was that Green was the biggest trash talker. Not sure about dirty.....but who knows.
Too many to pick on this topic...…….

I definitely remember word around the Big Ten at the time was that Green was the biggest trash talker. Not sure about dirty.....but who knows.
Too many to pick on this topic...…….
Still dont understand how the conference let that slide. Wasn't that the same year we lost to Villanova in MSG due to a late game trap and DJ Byrd was called for a "flagrant " foul?

Didn't one of their guys hit one of our big guys in the nuts a couple times one season or am I thinking of someone else?

I remember Cody Zeller took someone's arm and tried to make it look like they hit him in the nuts.

Reactions: Heller
The irony here is that we would have loved him in old gold and black. The story I heard was Keady wanted Skiles but the recruitment was sabotaged by an assistant.

I actually like Draymond Green. Recently I didn't like Miles Bridges. I'm glad he's gone.

Who are your choices?
May I ask, why Denzel and Trice. I understand that other 4, but they never really did anything.

Valentine and Trice just seemed to play with a noticeable cockiness. Their reactions when a good play happened just annoyed me. It didn't help that MSU went undefeated versus the Boilers for four straight seasons.

The players are irrelevant.

Tom Izzo is a charlatan. Dirty player with a school teacher schtick. I think he sucks and does anything to keep that program together.

Anything.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT