ADVERTISEMENT

What is up with Jefferson?

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Seems cryptic. Heard very little and know even less. Is he with the team or not? Seems like he had a very solid year last season and could be of great help this year, but is now M.I.A.?

Is it health, grades or ???

I'm sure "we'll know more tomorrow" which is GBI terms mean forget about it.

Hate to say it but the 2 times I’ve seen CJB asked about him, his response had a tone to it that we’ll never see him again.

Reactions: pboiler18 and DAG10
Its been stated several times its a mental health issue(s).

Hope the young man gets right. While we need him on D, his loved ones need him more.
May just be me, but, I find it a little odd (and bothersome) how freely disclosed it was that he was dealing with mental health issues, yet, nothing was disclosed on O'Connell, and, very little has been disclosed regarding other injuries.

Hate to say it but the 2 times I’ve seen CJB asked about him, his response had a tone to it that we’ll never see him again.
Agree...disappointing from a selfish/fan standpoint obviously, but, priority is him "getting right" and addressing whatever it is that he needs to. But, the thought of him returning did not seem likely.

I’m selfish too and its a shame. He seemed to have hands like Lester Hayes. Praying for the best for him tho.

May just be me, but, I find it a little odd (and bothersome) how freely disclosed it was that he was dealing with mental health issues, yet, nothing was disclosed on O'Connell, and, very little has been disclosed regarding other injuries.
Cat was out of the bag. Jefferson tweeted about it himself, a week or two ago.

These young men have a lot of pressure placed on their shoulders with school, sports, and expectations. I feel for anyone who's going thru mental health issues. What's most important is that he gets healthy and lives an enjoyable life. Best wishes to him in overcoming this.
Then why are you always first to rag and try to beat the players down? I’m sure they a) don’t know you do it and b) wouldn’t give a shit if they did know because, well, it’s you. Clown 🤡

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT