ADVERTISEMENT

What do you really think is going to happen?

Who wins?

• Harris easily

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trump easily

• Harris close

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trump close

• Total voters

HUD628

Senior
Apr 11, 2007
I see a lot of bravado and jokes about VP Harris around here, but I have a feeling that the laughter that follows is nervous. the VP is now leading in every poll as far as I can tell, and some by a wide margin. She has a seemingly likable, relatable running mate from the Midwest. Trump is a terrible candidate, and he's not running against a dead guy any more. Say what you want about the polls, but they mattered when they showed Trump trouncing Biden.

I see a lot of bravado and jokes about VP Harris around here, but I have a feeling that the laughter that follows is nervous. the VP is now leading in every poll as far as I can tell, and some by a wide margin. She has a seemingly likable, relatable running mate from the Midwest. Trump is a terrible candidate, and he's not running against a dead guy any more. Say what you want about the polls, but they mattered when they showed Trump trouncing Biden.
4 or 5 states will decide the election.
God forbid we put the laughing dingbat on the world stage.....

RE: the VP is now leading in every poll as far as I can tell, and some by a wide margin. Hillary won the popular vote and lost. I’m not sure what your criteria is “by a large margin”, for reference Hillary won by 2.1%.

Swing state polls I have read say

WI, PA will decide

MI to Harris
AZ, NV and GA to Trump

Always subject to change

RE: the VP is now leading in every poll as far as I can tell, and some by a wide margin. Hillary won the popular vote and lost. I’m not sure what your criteria is “by a large margin”, for reference Hillary won by 2.1%.

Swing state polls I have read say

WI, PA will decide

MI to Harris
AZ, NV and GA to Trump

Always subject to change
I've seen some that have Harris as much as +7

Point is, momentum is building and they're running against arguable the worst candidate in history.

The next debate will be incredibly interesting.

Last time everyone was watching to see if Biden was in cognitive decline - he made the answer clear.
This time everyone will be watching to see if Trump is offensive. Like Biden, I doubt he can go 90 minutes without revealing himself.

The next debate will be incredibly interesting.

Last time everyone was watching to see if Biden was in cognitive decline - he made the answer clear.
This time everyone will be watching to see if Trump is offensive. Like Biden, I doubt he can go 90 minutes without revealing himself.
Again....all you care about is the personality. Look at the policies and effectiveness.
Joe was a nice guy, everyone like him. He sucked as a POTUS.
Trump can be an a-hole and still be a great POTUS.

I've seen some that have Harris as much as +7

Point is, momentum is building and they're running against arguable the worst candidate in history.
Probably should about Harris based on that. Especially if the stock market goes full blown recession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT