ADVERTISEMENT

What a whiney-butt Clark is.

Yes, both of them deserve something bad to happen to them. They are just dispicable personalities. Clark has been that way since she was a freshman. Tremendous BB talent but a complete horses Ass

I like her, no doubt she has the superstar mentality, most are like that.
Yeah, I grew up on the Showtime Lakers, and Magic Johnson NEVER committed a foul LOL..... Clark is no worse than many that have come before her. I'd still like her more if she could turn the drama llama act down a couple of notches though.

Deserve bad things to happen to them? You’re disgusting.
By bad I mean have something happen that doesn't run their skills but something to make them realize they are terrific talents but they shouldn't act as if they are God's gift to the world. Be humble and act like role models. Arrogance is a terrible trait. They should realize the positive impact they can impart on so many people instead of making people think this is the way one should act in life. If that is disgusting so be it.

By bad I mean have something happen that doesn't run their skills but something to make them realize they are terrific talents but they shouldn't act as if they are God's gift to the world. Be humble and act like role models. Arrogance is a terrible trait. They should realize the positive impact they can impart on so many people instead of making people think this is the way one should act in life. If that is disgusting so be it.
She does seem like she’s good with the fans and kids, no doubt she acts like a baby on the court some nights. I love watching her play, no doubt about it.

Reactions: rjmpu82
Yeah, I grew up on the Showtime Lakers, and Magic Johnson NEVER committed a foul LOL..... Clark is no worse than many that have come before her. I'd still like her more if she could turn the drama llama act down a couple of notches though.
Jordan with the Bulls was the same, loved him but he wanted a foul called every play lol

Reactions: MichaelRR
Well played Clark. OSU beats you and this is the perfect way to take attention away from that. She might be skilled but her attitude is disgusting.

Reactions: Gesysp
Well played Clark. OSU beats you and this is the perfect way to take attention away from that. She might be skilled but her attitude is disgusting.
She’s fun to watch, she took a dive on this though, having said that, the storming the court crap needs to stop.

Reactions: HoopDad317
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT