ADVERTISEMENT

We want IU to win tonight

related to another thread.

oh look the player of the year missed a lay-up. As was pointed out earlier - all players, no matter how good they are miss lay-ups sometimes.

Even though Nojel missed a couple of lay-ups, when it counted most, he came through in the clutch.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Never would have predicted this in a million years! Well maybe, but I didn't see this one coming. Good to have MSU with two conference loses, but I hate that the IU losing streak is over.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
One of these days Izzo’s head is just gonna explode on the sideline.

FUa30.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: PU pit bull
How the hell did IU beat MSU.

Classic you kick someone down enough they will come back and bite you in the azz. I am in Indianapolis and they have just been beating IU up mercilessly (which I have enjoyed immensely) here in the media. Especially Dakich on his show. Dakich knows basketball but he clearly is from the Skip Bayless, Stephen A Smith category of talk shows BS. He was trashing Andrew Luck when Colts were 1-5. Dakich picked IU to go to Elite 8 preseason and now has just been trashing IU. MSU was a 14 pt fav. Wow easy money if you had placed a bet on IU. Seriously IU fans want Archie Miller out before year 2. You have to let a coach get his recruits with his system put in place before you run him outta town.

Dude, eastern got away with a complete hack job at PSU. Was a total gift.
Wow, you can actually compose a compete sentence. The second bit isn't one, in case you didn't know. Maybe you can try to do two next time. Just don't do it here troll.

MSU chokes at the free throw lane, at home. Fantastic!

When a team is missing FT's like that especially at home. Usually red flag team is not mentally prepared for the game. MSU players read all week how awful IU is plus 14 pt fav. Big 10 is tough this year.

There is no easy game in the BIG. This just proves it. The bottom of the league beats the top. We cannot take the Minnesota game lightly, nor any of our other opponents. Every one of them are capable of beating us.

Yes, life in the Big Ten.....tomorrow's game is another challenge for the Boilers. Minnesota has been a little under-the-radar, but they are certainly capable.

On the bright side, Purdue got some major help so far this weekend with both Michigan and Michigan State going down. Let's hope the Boilers can take advantage of the opportunity. This conference race could get very interesting.

They didn’t, MSU beat themselves at the line, especially Ward, wow 1-9.

I dislike IU to the 10th degree. But give them credit for finally fighting hard and winning at MSU. If Morgan is out for any length of time. This win was more a blip then a turnaround this season.

This conference race could get very interesting.

MSU has 7 tough games left with the worst case 2 losses (split with UM and @ Wiscy)

UM has 6 tough games and probable 4 loses (split with UM and Maryland, @Minn, and Wiscy)

We have 5 tough games and two risky games left (@Maryland and @ Minn)

Will see how this pan out.
I really love our chances here for the title!

Boiler Up!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT