ADVERTISEMENT

WBB South Bend Washington Documentary

Mar 10, 2015
justvisualsmedia.com/panthers

Link^

If anyone is interested, the South Bend Washington Girls B-ball team made a documentary awhile back about their state championship run in 2022.

I bring this up because 3 current boilermakers were on that team and a future commit is as well.

Mila Reynolds is a senior in the docufilm, Amiyah Reynolds and Rashunda Jones are juniors. Kira Reynolds(25' commit) is a freshman.

The documentary is well produced as well.

justvisualsmedia.com/panthers

Link^

If anyone is interested, the South Bend Washington Girls B-ball team made a documentary awhile back about their state championship run in 2022.

I bring this up because 3 current boilermakers were on that team and a future commit is as well.

Mila Reynolds is a senior in the docufilm, Amiyah Reynolds and Rashunda Jones are juniors. Kira Reynolds(25' commit) is a freshman.

The documentary is well produced as well.
I’ve seen this and it’s a neat way to document their run. It’s special to have this family in the program with Mila and Amiyah being state champions and soon their third sister with the same accolade will join them. Wonder where the Reynolds family ranks in the state with siblings being state champs together. Anxious to see what Amiyah can do for us! Boiler Up!

I’ve seen this and it’s a neat way to document their run. It’s special to have this family in the program with Mila and Amiyah being state champions and soon their third sister with the same accolade will join them. Wonder where the Reynolds family ranks in the state with siblings being state champs together. Anxious to see what Amiyah can do for us! Boiler Up!
I hear the son(steven) from the 26' class could be a heck of a player too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT