ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson

As far as distance, there is not that much difference in mileage between his hometown to West Lafayette and his hometown to Alabama unfortunately.

Everyone seems to be overlooking that “30 miles down I-75” as far as being close for his family to see factoring into the decision.

Everyone seems to be overlooking that “30 miles down I-75” as far as being close for his family to see factoring into the decision.

If he picks Kentucky for family reasons, there will be a lot of dissapointed fans, but I don't think any would blame him or be mad at him. Kentucky isn't on the same level as any of the other schools, but he can get noticed there.

Michigan is a real long drive and that offense has been absolutely terrible for the past couple of years. If Patterson can't fix it, 'ol Jimmy might be feeling the seat warm up.

We also have Grant already on board. They visited together and seem close. If Alabama falls out of favor for whatever reason, I think Purdue will have a legit chance here. I think Kentucky has a real chance too based off proximity. Going to have to see how the season plays out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 72Boiler
If he picks Kentucky for family reasons, there will be a lot of dissapointed fans, but I don't think any would blame him or be mad at him. Kentucky isn't on the same level as any of the other schools, but he can get noticed there.

Michigan is a real long drive and that offense has been absolutely terrible for the past couple of years. If Patterson can't fix it, 'ol Jimmy might be feeling the seat warm up.

We also have Grant already on board. They visited together and seem close. If Alabama falls or of favor for whatever reason, I think Purdue will have a legit chance here. I think Kentucky has a real chance too based off proximity. Going to have to see how the season plays out.
I agree with all of that, makes you wonder if Purdue’s chances might have improved even more if he would have transferred to Trinity in Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT