ADVERTISEMENT

vs a MAC TEAM "THAT WAS TOO EASY"

At some point the players have to make plays. They were there to be made, the players just don't make them. I thought Hudson's scheme lokmed good there

Nope they both sucked. After that 3rd and 16 the players didn't make it happen ... Going to 3 down linemen ON THAT 3rd and 16 was terrible

Because it gave the QB time and he worked a receiver underneath ... And we were bringing the heat

Clark was too far from the pass. Sorry Greg junior ... Your dads d is not good

Players need to make plays. He was there. Male the play. Just missed it. Nice underneath throw BTW genius. And trust me I know our defense sucks

Coaches need to attract players who can make plays. Heck, BG probably has more talent.

Is there a reason why we are playing these receivers so soft? Another brilliant Hazell strategy?

At some point the players have to make plays. They were there to be made, the players just don't make them. I thought Hudson's scheme lokmed good there
The players suck. There is a reason they were 2 stars and unranked 3 stars.

We
Nope that's why this is a 1 td game. BGSU ain't would beaters they are just better than PU.

Well actually it's a one TD game because they had two turnovers that were pretty much flukes. Lol they should be murdering us right now about 35-7

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT