ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia instituted historic voter access laws

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
And a pub still won? Virginia pubs opposed the new laws, noting the potential for fraud.

Photo ID not required.
Sweeping voter discrimination laws.
No excuse absentee voting.
Drop boxes.
Curbside voting.
Sunday voting.
ELection day is a state holiday.

When does the fraud investigation start? There had to be some.

How did a pub win with all these new laws designed to help the Dems?

The question is “how did the Dems lose”? Guessing that from their ivory towers they didn’t sense the outrage…or simply took their usual tone of “let them eat cake””

Reactions: Boilermaker03
And a pub still won? Virginia pubs opposed the new laws, noting the potential for fraud.

Photo ID not required.
Drop boxes.
Curbside voting.
Sunday voting.

Since clinton is still claiming Trump cheated in 2016, I am sure she is right on this one too. You lost because your policies suck and more than Virginia showed that people are sick of your garbage.

The bloodbath is going to continue at the midterms too.

Photo ID not required.
Drop boxes.
Curbside voting.
Sunday voting.

What? I had to show my ID in the deep blue heart of NOVA.

Photo ID not required.
Drop boxes.
Curbside voting.
Sunday voting.

You can look for real voting security being instituted soon by their statehouse.

As it is now an illegal alien can vote in VA, ballot harvesting is legal.....plus over a thousand people doccumented recieving 2 ballots in the mail. Thus changes are due.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Yea, those rules will be attended to shortly.
Where are the investigations for fraud in this election? Do you only investigate when you lose? How do you know those laws didn't help the Republicans? Can you give an example of ballot harvesting being legal in Virginia? You want to change the laws when there's no evidence of significant fraud?

• Haha
You can look for real voting security being instituted soon by their statehouse.

As it is now an illegal alien can vote in VA, ballot harvesting is legal.....plus over a thousand people doccumented recieving 2 ballots in the mail. Thus changes are due.
An email from a cousin in Virginia. He is somewhat a military historian (both parents buried in Arlington) and certainly very well versed on George Washington...one of the earliest racists! ;) Anyway, he forwarded on an email that is an opinion piece https://www.conservativehq.org/post/how-conservatives-won-virginia. Here is a snippet relative to your comment.

"Focusing on Election Integrity: The Youngkin campaign understood from the get-go that vote fraud is a central element of Democrat campaigns and that election integrity and ballot security are not something that only happens on Election Day.

The Youngkin campaign began their ballot security operation by engaging with national experts on election integrity, such as attorneys Cleta Mitchell, J. Christian Adams and others, and worked tirelessly to protect the integrity of the election.

“I think we need to make sure that people trust these voting machines,” Youngkin said at an event hosted by a Richmond civics group, reported by POLITICO. “I grew up in a world where you have an audit every year, in businesses you have an audit. So let's just audit the voting machines, publish it so everybody can see it.”

By making election integrity an issue Youngkin connected with a key group of Trump supporters who were unintimidated and willing to do whatever it took to make sure there was no election stealing fraud – including being trained as poll workers and poll watchers.

They weren’t scrambling on Election Day when Democrats tried to bar Republicans from voting if they didn’t have a mask; within minutes of the first report they could put out an alert confirming that was against the law. There were observers focused on ballot drop boxes in Fairfax County and elsewhere and there was no possibility trained Republican election officials and poll watchers were going to leave vote counting locations to facilitate any mysterious 3:00 a.m. ballot drops, or be distracted by Election Night watermain breaks."

An email from a cousin in Virginia. He is somewhat a military historian (both parents buried in Arlington) and certainly very well versed on George Washington...one of the earliest racists! ;) Anyway, he forwarded on an email that is an opinion piece https://www.conservativehq.org/post/how-conservatives-won-virginia. Here is a snippet relative to your comment.

"Focusing on Election Integrity: The Youngkin campaign understood from the get-go that vote fraud is a central element of Democrat campaigns and that election integrity and ballot security are not something that only happens on Election Day.

The Youngkin campaign began their ballot security operation by engaging with national experts on election integrity, such as attorneys Cleta Mitchell, J. Christian Adams and others, and worked tirelessly to protect the integrity of the election.

“I think we need to make sure that people trust these voting machines,” Youngkin said at an event hosted by a Richmond civics group, reported by POLITICO. “I grew up in a world where you have an audit every year, in businesses you have an audit. So let's just audit the voting machines, publish it so everybody can see it.”

By making election integrity an issue Youngkin connected with a key group of Trump supporters who were unintimidated and willing to do whatever it took to make sure there was no election stealing fraud – including being trained as poll workers and poll watchers.

They weren’t scrambling on Election Day when Democrats tried to bar Republicans from voting if they didn’t have a mask; within minutes of the first report they could put out an alert confirming that was against the law. There were observers focused on ballot drop boxes in Fairfax County and elsewhere and there was no possibility trained Republican election officials and poll watchers were going to leave vote counting locations to facilitate any mysterious 3:00 a.m. ballot drops, or be distracted by Election Night watermain breaks."

Interesting. I found last ppg funny, given the 20 election. Thanks. Mask deal was also crazy.
But, I am sure they did all they could do...within the system of laws on the books.

Still, there are several things I noted above that need to be still cleaned up. Now that they have the house and governor, one would think they will get on that directly. But that is up to Virginia as it should be constitutionally.

Where are the investigations for fraud in this election? Do you only investigate when you lose? How do you know those laws didn't help the Republicans? Can you give an example of ballot harvesting being legal in Virginia? You want to change the laws when there's no evidence of significant fraud?

Virginia will deal with it directly....if they wish. It is not up to anyone else to do so regardless of my thoughts, or even yours.

So there was gonna be fraud by the Dems but Youngkin stopped it? Ok. IF that were the case, why change all the election rules if election security resulted in a fair election? Buck?

• Haha
So there was gonna be fraud by the Dems but Youngkin stopped it? Ok. IF that were the case, why change all the election rules if election security resulted in a fair election? Buck?
Do we know it did? Who reviewed the ID confirmation statements. Were they checked against the voter roll? Can I foia them? There's no reason for this loophole to exist. Hopefully the new body rectifies this error.

Bob, election integrity is crucial. It doesn't matter what state, who benefits...just that integrity is crucial. It appears you are content in what you are told...even with countless times shown that what we are told may not be true. A main, if not the main reason for K-12 education is to produce an intelligent voter since this country depends on it. Naturally, if it is that crucial, then it only follows that all efforts to ensure integrity be sought. Just a few days ago I wrote from a work experience in a part approval with very similar concepts to voting. I couldn't prove a part was previously approved, but knew it was. Losing data due to handoffs most likely. Even today, people can't prove that we could be in danger of climate change...but it is worth monitoring.

Some things people do to ensure something of importance ,as much as possible, even though it may or may not be likely. Do you have life insurance? Is it renewable term? At your age the insurance company doesn't think you will die...pretty sure of it, but you may want to make sure that things are up to par for the loved ones and carry insurance this year? There are countless examples where some believe this and some believe that, but if something is important many want to do the best to ensure it is in place. Some people buy this widget that costs more (verified) in hopes that the widget performs better or last longer which is speculation or unverfied. I'm arrogant enough that I don't want my vote cancelled by fraud and Susie doesn't either. Probably can add Stan and Jenny to the list and so and so...

"Yet not one question answered (listed) in your (long winded) response."

I hardly call a response under 30 words long.

Your questions......
Where are the investigations for fraud in this election?
Some of them were addressed before and during election. See Tjreese post above. Others can be looked at later.

Do you only investigate when you lose?
"You" being the loser? Typically in histiry this is the case, although both sides investigated the 2000 election.

How do you know those laws didn't help the Republicans?
I do not.

Can you give an example of ballot harvesting being legal in Virginia?
The current law allows it. You would have to address this to Virginians.

You want to change the laws when there's no evidence of significant fraud?
As I said, it is up to Virginians.

Perhaps Virginians wish to improve things in the law they believe are unjust. Politicians change things for the better all the time. Perhaps, you disagree with their idea of better, and that is ok and what elections are for.

In any case with CRT, taxes, school choice, other education improvements, etc I do not look for voting changes to be at the top of their list, although definitely there somewhere.

Last edited:

Photo ID not required.
Drop boxes.
Curbside voting.
Sunday voting.

The repubs ain't whining about voter fraud in Virginia.

fraud likely, but thats ok.

R's are finally learning we need to do whatever it takes to win.

This is builder Bob’s last post. Does anybody know his whereabouts???????

Photo ID not required.
Drop boxes.
Curbside voting.
Sunday voting.

🤷‍♂️. Because Biden sux? Piss poor economic policies? Ridiculous inflation?

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT