ADVERTISEMENT

View this mans video (2:25) in the middle about CRT

Guidelinesa2 and I have back and forth on this topic for months now. Now it’s your turn. Yep, this dude is a Gumbo/Sambo that does not even know what CRT is. CRT does not say one group is oppressed and the other are the oppressors. Here is the definition of CRT:
“It is an advanced theoretical framework that poses a question based on analysis that deemphasize racist people. It looks at institutions, policies and frameworks that were created in a racial bias to remedy the racial bias.” Basically CRT is about systemic racism. If they are teaching about individual racism and biases, that is not CRT. Discussions will be about court case ms like Plessy vs Ferguson. The Dredd Scott Decision. Perhaps the Brown vs Board of Educat

Secondly, CRT is not and will not be taught in primary, middle or high schools. It is an advance topic and I agree should not be taught in those institutions. It is ONLY taught in college and law schools. What I don’t like is white people don’t what is taught in high school history like slavery, Jim Crow or whatever, call it CRT and then want that teaching taken out. If white people have done some bad things in this county they teach it and move on. I learned about slavery in school and I don’t hate white people. I just hate racists.

Thirdly, now this will get guidelines2 panties on a bunch. CRT has NOTHING to do with Marxism.

Sure he got a standing ovation. These type people say things that white people want to hear. In their minds, he is a good Negro. He makes them feel comfortable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT