ADVERTISEMENT

Video: DC Nick Holt after Tuesday's practice

With him not being down by the field that ruins one of my favorite things about watching current Purdue football, his minder restraining him by his belt to keep him off the field to prevent penalties.

I was really encouraged to hear him say that Marvin Grant will play, in this game. I haven't heard much about him, since he was injured. I'm really hoping he and Jalen Graham will be our future Safety's; and maybe this year. Right now, Grant isn't even listed in the two deeps. But I'm pulling for him. Boiler Up.

Grant is listed as Jalen Graham’s back-up

Reactions: pboiler18
Okay, I was going off of a list compiled be Tom Deinhart. But obviously that's just his opinion. Do you have a link to another 2 deep list??

Check out the thread on here from yesterday where the official depth chart was posted. I have a screenshot of it from teitter saved to my phone but idk how to post it.

I LOVE Coach Holt! Little disappointed we won't see him on the sidelines. But I'm sure he'll do great in the box.

Also like the depth we now have at most positions. Will be able to keep the D fresh through the length of the game with less drop off.

Kinda seemed like he knew that he needed to talk up the opponent but he really didn't know how to do it.

I'm curious as to the logic behind him being in the booth but we will see I guess.

Grant is listed as Jalen Graham’s back-up

That’s weird because it’s been said all along that the idea was for them to play along-side each other; That’s even how it was supposedly sold to them...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT