ADVERTISEMENT

Um, admins? Time to deal with the spam

YES the spam posts have gotten ridiculous and are getting really annoying! Can we fix this?
spam GIF

stop harassing posters posts, and people won’t feel the need to create fake accounts and spam you!

Only Wol could find a way to make a thread about spam posts about him (we all know that is what you meant). I'm just surprised you didn't find a way to bask Purdue somehow. You're slipping some.
Actually my post was about people like you who love to cut others down! Anything I post, you feel compelled to reply and cut me down! I’m glad I gave you something to do.

And for the record, I don’t dislike Purdue ; I dislike some of the arrogant Purdue posters! You are worse than spam. I can tolerate spam!

i use to think Wol wasn't so bad, then he got way worse and into a different zone than the rest of us. So i put him on ignore, just don't understand why the guy keeps coming back
He's definitely gotten worse while I was gone. Before he was just a rambling fool, now he's a rambling fool that plays the victim and has shown his true colors in his regards to his dislike of Purdue.

But I agree, 99% of this forum (or more) doesn't like him it seems but yet he keeps coming back for the abuse. Dunno maybe he is just in to that sort of thing.

He's definitely gotten worse while I was gone. Before he was just a rambling fool, now he's a rambling fool that plays the victim and has shown his true colors in his regards to his dislike of Purdue.

But I agree, 99% of this forum (or more) doesn't like him it seems but yet he keeps coming back for the abuse. Dunno maybe he is just in to that sort of thing.
Well he told us last year he was leaving the football forum, never to return…but, here he is again…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT