ADVERTISEMENT

Despite it all

Bleedinggoldandblack

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
The Watchtower
Here I am at 68 , when I got congestive heart failure at 55 long story I'll skip they gave me 5 years if I was lucky and I thought , sh#t we haven't made another Final Four, so 13 years later against all odds I saw CMP and the boys go to the FF and championship game.

Well the heart doctors gave me a fluid pill to keep fluid off my heart but outliving those expectations that fluid pill destroyed my kidneys and now on dialysis.

Despite it all finishing my book Messiah which hits the bookshelves and audio on 42 platforms this fall and since I was 58 studied I have with Dr. James David Audlin who now lives in Panama and he is soon to release his 12 volumes 7000 pages study on the historical and translated Gospel of John a 65 year study work of his which I have the pleasureto edit and work alongside him . In short "God is Love" and he loves us for who we are period.

We don't know whether we have a hour, day, year, years.. .in God's perfect timing.

I have had great fun and joy with you guys here's to one more season with the team I have loved since I was a boy hanging with my dad and grandfather, like me forever faithful boiler

Boiler up !!!! ❤️

Last edited:
Here I am at 68 , when I got congestive heart failure at 55 long story I'll skip they gave me 5 years if I was lucky and I thought , sh#t we haven't made another Final Four, so 13 years later against all odds I saw CMP and the boys go to the FF and championship game.

Well the heart doctors gave me a fluid pill to keep fluid off my heart but outliving those expectations that fluid pill destroyed my kidneys and now on dialysis.

Despite it all finishing my book Messiah which hits the bookshelves and audio on 42 platforms this fall and since I was 58 studied I have with Dr. James David Audlin who now lives in Panama and he is soon to release his 12 volumes 7000 pages study on the historical and translated Gospel of John a 65 year study work of his which I have the pleasureto edit and work alongside him . In short "God is Love" and he loves us for who we are period.

We don't know whether we have a hour, day, year, years.. .in God's perfect timing.

I have had great fun and joy with you guys here's to one more season with the team I have loved since I was a boy hanging with my dad and grandfather, like me forever faithful boiler

Boiler up !!!! ❤️
Sounds interesting. Any takes from Sheed, Fulton Sheen or C.S Lewis?

Reactions: Boilerfanatic1981
I ll send you a copy, I know those authors , however they did not have studied researched the text from the Codex Climaci Rescriptus from Saint Catherine's monastery in Mount Sinai. These palimpest that we have studied tell the real story about Y'shua and his black wife Mary Magdalene.....quite fascinating. Let alone their son , you might have heard of him John Mark go to Acts 12:12 and read....you might know him as Mark as in the Gospel of Mark or the child mentioned in Revelation 12 which is an affidavit of Mary Magdalene and him written by John the Presbyter. atphatach Galilean Aramaic for "be opened " and it will be so.

Reactions: z_one and tjreese
I ll send you a copy, I know those authors , however they did not have studied researched the text from the Codex Climaci Rescriptus from Saint Catherine's monastery in Mount Sinai. These palimpest that we have studied tell the real story about Y'shua and his black wife Mary Magdalene.....quite fascinating. Let alone their son , you might have heard of him John Mark go to Acts 12:12 and read....you might know him as Mark as in the Gospel of Mark or the child mentioned in Revelation 12 which is an affidavit of Mary Magdalene and him written by John the Presbyter. atphatach Galilean Aramaic for "be opened " and it will be so.
I just listed some older writers figuring you might have included some of their work. I haven’t read them for probably close to 20 years. I liked their writing. To know Christ Jesus 1962 hardback by Sheed and Sheen https://www.amazon.com/Life-Christ-...d=37b68f12-ed37-4666-8fff-b60142a0f586&nodl=1

I’m far from a bible scholar…very far but found these two books good. I have only read different parts from CS Lewis. I have
Theology and Sanity from Sheed but was a bit deep for me at the time and haven’t tried since
https://www.amazon.com/Theology-San...d=495a18bb-28ea-4c95-af9c-0287ff774e54&nodl=1

Do you have your work in pdf? Sounds interesting, but getting to it quickly may be difficult. I’m still reading Shellhase’s book and thought I would come close to finishing it on the plane, but had an eight year old going to see his father that wanted to tell me about Star Wars😊

Last edited:

Boiler up !!!! ❤️
A BIBLICAL STORY

A woman runs a red traffic light and crashes into a man's car.
Both of their cars are demolished, but amazingly, neither of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says; "Wow, just look at our cars!
There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

The man replies, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!"

The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another miracle.
My car is completely demolished, but my bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." She then hands the bottle to the man.

The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "Nah. I think I'll just wait for the police."

Adam ate the apple, too.
Men will never learn...

Boiler up !!!! ❤️
I am extremely glad you are still around! Your message is also a good one and I really appreciate you sharing it.

I just listed some older writers figuring you might have included some of their work. I haven’t read them for probably close to 20 years. I liked their writing. To know Christ Jesus 1962 hardback by Sheed and Sheen https://www.amazon.com/Life-Christ-...d=37b68f12-ed37-4666-8fff-b60142a0f586&nodl=1

I’m far from a bible scholar…very far but found these two books good. I have only read different parts from CS Lewis. I have
Theology and Sanity from Sheed but was a bit deep for me at the time and haven’t tried since
https://www.amazon.com/Theology-San...d=495a18bb-28ea-4c95-af9c-0287ff774e54&nodl=1

Do you have your work in pdf? Sounds interesting, but getting to it quickly may be difficult. I’m still reading Shellhase’s book and thought I would come close to finishing it on the plane, but had an eight year old going to see his father that wanted to tell me about Star Wars😊
Here is something from the book. .

In the kjv it says John 2:2
And Jesus was invited with his disciples to a wedding in Cana

In the Galilean Aramaic John 2:2, the original language of Y'shua ( a.k.a. Jesus)

And Y'shua was called forth to be joined in marriage with "his female disciple" in the wedding ketubah in Kana.

Will have a pdf , ebook , audio in addition to the book and all will also be available on a mobile app.

Reactions: z_one
Here is something from the book. .

In the kjv it says John 2:2
And Jesus was invited with his disciples to a wedding in Cana

In the Galilean Aramaic John 2:2, the original language of Y'shua ( a.k.a. Jesus)

And Y'shua was called forth to be joined in marriage with "his female disciple" in the wedding ketubah in Kana.

Will have a pdf , ebook , audio in addition to the book and all will also be available on a mobile app.
With TOTAL respect for you and your message, this is a basketball focused group.

Love your story. And since it's off season, what's the harm? Hang in there.

I am not particularly religious at all. But I love my relationship with Jesus, as he is there when I screw up, to bring me back to the narrow path, and is there when I walk closely with him. What a guy to be led by!
Thanks B Buck
It was off season and stories of Boilers fighting the good fight is who we are . While I probably wouldn't post much like this in season at the same time faith is the greatest reflection of who we are.....when we crossover our faith will determine where we sit at the table. Amen Amen

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck
A BIBLICAL STORY

A woman runs a red traffic light and crashes into a man's car.
Both of their cars are demolished, but amazingly, neither of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says; "Wow, just look at our cars!
There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

The man replies, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!"

The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another miracle.
My car is completely demolished, but my bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." She then hands the bottle to the man.

The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "Nah. I think I'll just wait for the police."

Adam ate the apple, too.
Men will never learn...
That's funny. But that joke has a point and it isnt' about women, it's about who tells the story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT