ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Trent could be breaking the news...

He did correct the record about the team meeting...I think the comment about staying tuned for more updates was sarcasm directed at overly hasty "journalists" trying to scoop each other for page clicks.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Eric Crawford from WDRB says longer it goes better for Cards... thinks allure of coming home really pulling at him

They seemed to give him a deadline of today. Is there a time associated with that?

I think that's a logical statement. The more it comes down to emotion, the more the pull of returning home overrides the pull of staying at Purdue. If the money is no longer an issue (and it isn't according to Demling), then it's the factual part of the decision (at which place will my career be more enhanced) versus the emotional. He might like West Lafayette very much, but it's not home.

What time does Wednesday practice normally start? That is the earliest the team would be notified as they would have the time blocked off from classes.

I think that's a logical statement. The more it comes down to emotion, the more the pull of returning home overrides the pull of staying at Purdue. If the money is no longer an issue (and it isn't according to Demling), then it's the factual part of the decision (at which place will my career be more enhanced) versus the emotional. He might like West Lafayette very much, but it's not home.
It really doesn't make sense. Seems like he'd want to go asap and start recruiting.

Reactions: hunkgolden
That is very true, but Mike and Mitch might be coming back to the table with additional money to have him think about it even more, since it was reported (and who knows if anything is true anymore) that the money was pretty close to each other.

But the emotion seems to be over his current players.

Tyler just tweeted that to his knowledge, no coaches are on campus now, all are out recruiting. He advised to block out all noise and wait for an official announcement from Purdue.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT