ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter thread for this weekends visits (6/16-17)

I think Reed commits. Hopefully Justin Briyt does as well.
I agree, and I'm actually hopefull that all 11 OV's will eventually commit, but that may take a few days. How's that for optimism? Also, just maybe, if Justin Britt commits, he'll encourage his classmate, David Bell, from Warren Central, to commit, as well. Bell visited on 6/14; and I think he would be a huge 4* get.

I agree, and I'm actually hopefull that all 11 OV's will eventually commit, but that may take a few days. How's that for optimism? Also, just maybe, if Justin Britt commits, he'll encourage his classmate, David Bell, from Warren Central, to commit, as well. Bell visited on 6/14; and I think he would be a huge 4* get.
It would be massive. Would likely push Brohm to 5 likely 4 star or better players in his first full class. If he can do that for 4 years, that would mean the roster would be 1/4 4 star or better players. With the coaching, that would likely mean high level teams for Purdue that could be a top 3 west division finish most seasons. If that’s the case, it likely means a 4-4 or 5-3 finish in conference...combined with what should be a 2 or 3 win non conference season every year, it would mean consistent 8 win seasons and likely chances at 9 or 10 on a regular basis. That should be the standard for Purdue as a baseline moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT