ADVERTISEMENT

Twin City Superstore Video: Jeff Brohm, spring practice No. 6

Tom_GoldandBlack.com

All-American
Staff
Jan 16, 2002
afeuxlh8egtfxhlitw4r

Probably could have just said “Garvin isn’t yet.” The “Didn’t you listen” comment comes across a bit harsh, mistakes happen.
Probably right. Didn’t mean it that way. My bad. Just thought accuracy in a one sentence post would be a given. If you watch the video, I thought it was a pretty clear statement. Not sure how you make a mistake on that one? But you're right, my response sounded poorly. No harm intended.

Reactions: boiler187
Was I the only one that heard Tom remind Brohm that Brennan Thieneman was put on scholarship last year? I assume it’s only for last year.

No mention of Center Viktor Beach, makes me wonder if he’s going to medically retire if a grad transfer commits.

Anyone looking for a scholarship distribution, here’s the latest I found.

https://www.hammerandrails.com/2019...tball-transfers-byron-perkins-transfer-portal

Cornel Jones left after its publication and as mentioned in the video, Aiden O’Connell and Alfred Armour are on scholarship. That would indicate we would have 0 scholarships available. Concerning news that might free up a scholarship is Geovante Howard is struggling academically. Hopefully he does what he needs to academically and makes it to campus.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT