ADVERTISEMENT

Tv for August games

I've been digging for info on that as well. None of the local news outlets have anything listed so far - even a student radio production would be welcome.

I've also been trying to find out about Team Canada - I suspect it's an all-star team so they probably won't be pushovers.

I've been digging for info on that as well. None of the local news outlets have anything listed so far - even a student radio production would be welcome.

I've also been trying to find out about Team Canada - I suspect it's an all-star team so they probably won't be pushovers.
I'm kinda wondering if I can pick it up in first row or some other sports URL through Kodi, but not sure how to find it quickly if streamed somewhere?

Well since the other one got derailed into an off topic which should be in another section .

Is there any tv and if so anybody got any info thanks
ya know...I don't even know "how" it got derailed. I probably should review the thread, but if I started it, I apologize. I think the topic dealt with rebounding and knowing most rebounds were below the rim, the thought was that global warming would provide warmer or thinner air making it easier for a little guy to jump higher than before and the thread was trying to determine if we needed to play more small ball or big ball knowing the little guys would get up high enough to board more...but then again...maybe it was something else?

ya know...I don't even know "how" it got derailed. I probably should review the thread, but if I started it, I apologize. I think the topic dealt with rebounding and knowing most rebounds were below the rim, the thought was that global warming would provide warmer or thinner air making it easier for a little guy to jump higher than before and the thread was trying to determine if we needed to play more small ball or big ball knowing the little guys would get up high enough to board more...but then again...maybe it was something else?
It started when a poster said he was surprised that the temp in China (or kind of China) was only going to be 32 degrees. From there it took on a life of it own. BTW I will be in the Middle East during the games so if there is any type of coverage I will be in a good position to follow without getting up in the middle of the night

It started when a poster said he was surprised that the temp in China (or kind of China) was only going to be 32 degrees. From there it took on a life of it own. BTW I will be in the Middle East during the games so if there is any type of coverage I will be in a good position to follow without getting up in the middle of the night
..and I joined in with rankine temps. So it wasn't global warming that derailed it but temp confusion between crisis and Fahrenheit? Thank God it didn't venture into absolute zero.

Going to the game in Carmel...should be fun! If you are local in Indy or Chicago....you've got to be at one of these games!

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT