ADVERTISEMENT

Trump takes the 5th

LedZep17

True Freshman
Aug 13, 2020
Because of course he did. Once again, this guy's ridiculous ego and hypocrisy comes full circle. By his own words, he's accepting guilt and demonstrating his association to mob activity, right? Brilliant, Donaldđź‘Ź

Reactions: charlespig
Because of course he did. Once again, this guy's ridiculous ego and hypocrisy comes full circle. By his own words, he's accepting guilt and demonstrating his association to mob activity, right? Brilliant, Donaldđź‘Ź

Politicians change their minds all the time and are naturally hypocrites. Are you just realizing this? Brilliant, LedZep

<sarcasm>

But didn't you hear? He didn't do anything wrong, but because these witch hunts are just so political in nature, he said he had NO CHOICE but to plead the fifth. I mean, obviously, if he had answered the questions, they would've just twisted his words anyway to make it sound like he was guilty of something, even though everything he does is perfect.

</sarcasm>

Back in 1990 he pleaded the 5th back while going through his divorce as well.

I suppose one must to do what one must.

Last edited:
<sarcasm>

But didn't you hear? He didn't do anything wrong, but because these witch hunts are just so political in nature, he said he had NO CHOICE but to plead the fifth. I mean, obviously, if he had answered the questions, they would've just twisted his words anyway to make it sound like he was guilty of something, even though everything he does is perfect.

</sarcasm>
When you convince the masses that you're the victim, did nothing wrong, and the other side is completely corrupt and will resort to anything to take you down, it solves a lot of your problems.

<sarcasm>

</sarcasm>
Thanks for letting us know when a self-described lifeless automaton is using sarcasm.

Speaking on behalf of lifeless automatons everywhere, can you tell us if droids are against the 5th Amendment? Maybe you prefer water boarding like another droid who became vice president of the US?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Thanks for letting us know when a self-described lifeless automaton is using sarcasm.
Considering how often you nit-pick the language people use, I'm shocked that you would make this statement when I have never described myself as a "lifeless automaton."

Considering how often you nit-pick the language people use, I'm shocked that you would make this statement when I have never described myself as a "lifeless automaton."
Did you intend 'Droid' to convey a different meaning?

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Did you intend 'Droid' to convey a different meaning?
Do you intend "Riveting" to mean that you are currently engaged in "fasten(ing) with a rivet or rivets?" Or do you intend it to mean that you are describing yourself as "absolutely fascinating; enthralling?"

Do you intend "Riveting" to mean that you are currently engaged in "fasten(ing) with a rivet or rivets?" Or do you intend it to mean that you are describing yourself as "absolutely fascinating; enthralling?"
A play on the word Riveter from our proud Boilermaker history.

What was your intent in using Droid, if not to describe yourself?

A play on the word Riveter from our proud Boilermaker history.

What was your intent in using Droid, if not to describe yourself?
Ah, I see. The issue is that you, apparently, do not understand screen names. You see, people choose screen names for all sorts of reasons. A non-exhaustive list of these reasons could include:

- Something related to the person's actual name
- Something related to the person's occupation
- A childhood nickname
- A reference to a movie/tv show/book, etc. that the person likes
- Something the person thought was funny
- A band that the person likes
- The place the person lives
- The person's political affiliation
- Perhaps someone has been banned a few times, and just needs something to use to get back on the board (a notable example on this board being a poster who based a new screen name on that of another poster)
- On this board, someone could be indicating their status as a Purdue fan

These are just a few I came up with off the top of my head. There are, undoubtedly, many other reasons one might choose a particular screen name. So, I am hopeful that you now understand that the screen name someone chooses to use does not necessarily reflect how that person might "describe" themselves. Even in your case, your screen name is figurative (you are not actually a riveter, as you have indicated), so it would be inaccurate for me or anyone else to assume that you are, in fact, a riveter or that you wish to portray yourself as one simply because of your screen name. I presume you also are not indicating by your avatar that you are, in fact, Hunter Biden, correct? So, if you can have a screen name that doesn't "describe" yourself as a riveter and an avatar that doesn't actually indicate that you are the president's son, I can have a screen name that doesn't "describe" myself as a droid.

Also, since people can choose any screen name they wish, regardless of the relevance of that screen name to their lives (a non-Purdue fan could choose a screen name that suggests they ARE a Purdue fan, for example), we can't actually determine anything about a person from their screen name other than the fact that they have chosen that screen name, absent other information.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Last edited:
There's one difference. Hillary just laughs at her accusers but if they are too close to the truth they unexpectedly commit suicide.
Cmon man! Lots of people shoot themselves in the head 3 times, or die in small plane crashes, or in weightlifting accidents…

Ok, this is kinda funny ...

FZ0C1jKUEAA33Cs

• Haha
Reactions: tearsforfears
Ah, I see. The issue is that you, apparently, do not understand screen names. You see, people choose screen names for all sorts of reasons. A non-exhaustive list of these reasons could include:

- A childhood nickname
- Perhaps someone has been banned a few times, and just needs something to use to get back on the board (a notable example on this board being a poster who based a new screen name on that of another poster)

These are just a few I came up with off the top of my head. There are, undoubtedly, many other reasons one might choose a particular screen name. So, I am hopeful that you now understand that the screen name someone chooses to use does not necessarily reflect how that person might "describe" themselves. Even in your case, your screen name is figurative (you are not actually a riveter, as you have indicated), so it would be inaccurate for me or anyone else to assume that you are, in fact, a riveter or that you wish to portray yourself as one simply because of your screen name. I presume you also are not indicating by your avatar that you are, in fact, Hunter Biden, correct? So, if you can have a screen name that doesn't "describe" yourself as a riveter and an avatar that doesn't actually indicate that you are the president's son, I can have a screen name that doesn't "describe" myself as a droid.

Also, since people can choose any screen name they wish, regardless of the relevance of that screen name to their lives (a non-Purdue fan could choose a screen name that suggests they ARE a Purdue fan, for example), we can't actually determine anything about a person from their screen name other than the fact that they have chosen that screen name, absent other information.

When in doubt, libs just babble like this.

- A childhood nickname

Thanks for putting so much intellectual effort in trying to excuse your inadvertently descriptive screen name. It was entertaining.

You ducked the questions, which were are you against the 5th Amendment....and do you prefer water boarding like a famous droid who became vice president of the US (and who recently has done bizarre commercials that seem to be intended to gain support for Trump by reminding everyone what a creep that former droid VP really was)?

Last edited:
Politicians change their minds all the time and are naturally hypocrites. Are you just realizing this? Brilliant, LedZep

Funny the RW loves to mock the liberals for being hypocrites. But then when their own guy is a hypocrite, then it's "Politicians change their minds all the time." Now, THAT's hypocritical.

My suggestion: call out a hypocrite every time they show up. Call out Lindsay Graham when he said he wouldn't support a Republican president nominating a Supreme Court justice in an election year. Call out Trump when he said only mobs or people who are guilty would take the Fifth. Call out Dems when they eat on their words. Shame them enough to make them stop being hypocritical, or at least think twice.

Funny the RW loves to mock the liberals for being hypocrites. But then when their own guy is a hypocrite, then it's "Politicians change their minds all the time." Now, THAT's hypocritical.

My suggestion: call out a hypocrite every time they show up. Call out Lindsay Graham when he said he wouldn't support a Republican president nominating a Supreme Court justice in an election year. Call out Trump when he said only mobs or people who are guilty would take the Fifth. Call out Dems when they eat on their words. Shame them enough to make them stop being hypocritical, or at least think twice.
Thanks for the suggestion, Charles. Keep babbling.

Per your suggestion, I am hereby calling you out as a hypocrite.

Ah The CharlesPig social experiment experience.

That sounds exactly like the crowd following a dementia ridden old man that falls up stairs , can't put his jacket on by himself and his glasses fall off his face.

Do you know anyone like that Charles?
Indy and Bob liked it so you know the babbler is wrong. If those two like your post, you’ve got a lot of problems…

Thanks for putting so much intellectual effort in trying to excuse your inadvertently descriptive screen name. It was entertaining.
You're welcome! And thank you for being unwilling or unable to acknowledge that my screen name tells you almost nothing about me since you have no knowledge of why I chose it.
You ducked the questions, which were are you against the 5th Amendment....and do you prefer water boarding like a famous droid who became vice president of the US (and who recently has done bizarre commercials that seem to be intended to gain support for Trump by reminding everyone what a creep that former droid VP really was)?
I didn't duck it, I ignored it. It's not a discussion I'm interested in having as it's irrelevant to Trump's hypocrisy on the matter, which is the only thing my initial post was intended to address.

To be fair, your screen name trolling was also irrelevant, but it was at least entertaining to respond to.

You're welcome! And thank you for being unwilling or unable to acknowledge that my screen name tells you almost nothing about me since you have no knowledge of why I chose it.

I didn't duck it, I ignored it. It's not a discussion I'm interested in having as it's irrelevant to Trump's hypocrisy on the matter, which is the only thing my initial post was intended to address.

To be fair, your screen name trolling was also irrelevant, but it was at least entertaining to respond to.
Riveting.

I hereby call you out as a hypocrite, per chuckpig.

According to chuckpig, we should call out "Dems when they eat on their words. Shame them enough to make them stop being hypocritical, or at least think twice."

At the very least, you should now be thinking twice about eating on your own words.

While you are thinking twice, maybe you will want to come up with a dignified screen name - or at least one that is not so descriptive.

Reactions: tearsforfears
According to chuckpig, we should call out "Dems when they eat on their words. Shame them enough to make them stop being hypocritical, or at least think twice."

At the very least, you should now be thinking twice about eating on your own words.

While you are thinking twice, maybe you will want to come up with a dignified screen name - or at least one that is not so descriptive.
Ok, Hunter.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT