ADVERTISEMENT

Trump still the worst and dumbest president of all time

Biden is the worst of all time by a large margin over the Muslim Obama
Obama was a corporatist through and through lol… he lives on 30 acres on the coast of Martha’s Vineyard. Bankers love him more than any president.

Biden is awful but since 1900 you’re probably looking at

1. Woodrow Wilson
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. George w bush

as your worst presidents. As someone who is to the left of Bernie sanders I can honestly say that trump may be the one of the best presidents of me 44 years. Because the bar is so low lol

and it's not even close. :)
Got any data? Here’s mine.

Biden’s own academic career was unimpressive—he repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in “Great English Writers” and an F in ROTC, and graduated 76th in his Syracuse Law School class of 85 students. He’s the first Democratic nominee since Walter Mondale in 1984 not to have an Ivy League degree. He was not a binder person, Clinton and Obama aides said.

‘The President Was Not Encouraging’: What Obama Really Thought About Biden

President Slick was the most racist president since Woodrow Wilson.
Really? analyze this article and explain how Trump was more racist than Roosevelt.

Last edited:
Really? analysis this article and explain how Trump was more racist than Roosevelt.

I always forget about how racist FDR was. He was racist alright.

Obama was a corporatist through and through lol… he lives on 30 acres on the coast of Martha’s Vineyard. Bankers love him more than any president.

Biden is awful but since 1900 you’re probably looking at

1. Woodrow Wilson
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. George w bush

as your worst presidents. As someone who is to the left of Bernie sanders I can honestly say that trump may be the one of the best presidents of me 44 years. Because the bar is so low lol
While he was a good man, Jimmy Carter was the worst President in my lifetime, until now. And Biden’s on a path to eclipse him….

Comparatively, Bill Clinton seems awesome compared to those two. Clinton would not make my top 4 worst (plus one) neither would GW Bush.

1) Jimmy Carter
2) Joe Biden
3) Woodrow Wilson
4) Oblamer
5) Lyndon Johnson

While he was a good man, Jimmy Carter was the worst President in my lifetime, until now. And Biden’s on a path to eclipse him….

Comparatively, Bill Clinton seems awesome compared to those two. Clinton would not make my top 4 worst (plus one) neither would GW Bush.

1) Jimmy Carter
2) Joe Biden
3) Woodrow Wilson
4) Oblamer
5) Lyndon Johnson
George bush for the patriot act alone and also lack of regulation on credit default swaps.

Clinton if you’re a working class American.. nafta. Also, for anyone who hates more immigration from south of the border (I don’t), nafta destroyed Mexican agriculture and hyper accelerated this migration.

johnson would round out my top list of bad ones.

trump nowhere close when you are grading by policy and not mean tweets

I always forget about how racist FDR was. He was racist alright.
If you go back and look at most prominent white Americans from pre-WWII on back, they all said (and many did) some pretty terrible things. Truman was one of the most impactful Presidents ever, but frequently dropped N-bombs… then he turned around and did more for the civil rights of blacks than any president before him. He just in no way thought of blacks as equals.

1) Jimmy Carter
2) Joe Biden
3) Woodrow Wilson
4) Oblamer
5) Lyndon Johnson
In terms of actual bad things done to this country (IMO), I’d have Bush2 pretty high on this list. The decision to go into Iraq again was an utter disaster in retrospect, and that in large part because it distracted from Afghanistan and actually defeating the Taliban along with American lives and tax dollars spent. 2003 was when Bush went from potential hero to goat, but even I did not recognize that until about 2006… I voted for him twice.

From a policy perspective, Trump doesn’t even make the top five IMO. The damage he did was to the moral fabric of the country, in some ways setting us back - at least temporarily- about fifty years.

In terms of actual bad things done to this country (IMO), I’d have Bush2 pretty high on this list. The decision to go into Iraq again was an utter disaster in retrospect, and that in large part because it distracted from Afghanistan and actually defeating the Taliban along with American lives and tax dollars spent. 2003 was when Bush went from potential hero to goat, but even I did not recognize that until about 2006… I voted for him twice.

From a policy perspective, Trump doesn’t even make the top five IMO. The damage he did was to the moral fabric of the country, in some ways setting us back - at least temporarily- about fifty years.
You may have a point about GW Bush. I thought his first term was decent. His second term was not good at all. The earlier point about the Patriot Act is true. Getting us embroiled in Iraq was a terrible decision. In the big scheme of things, Afghanistan was a disaster, too. I think GW Bush wanted to finish what GHWB couldn’t/didn’t in the first Iraq war.

It’s obvious Afghanistan is a country that always devolves into a bunch of tribal chieftains warring just like they have for a 1,000 years before. There is no winning in that place. They want our help, but want us the hell out of their country. They can’t run their own country. You’d think after 20 years they’d have figured out how to self-govern and protect themselves. Their military was just a hollow shell, taped up/propped up by our military. We leave, and the shell falls and shatters into tiny pieces. And the Taliban gets a windfall of what the Afghan military abandoned in place - donated by us. They ran off like scared chickens. What a clusterf&@k.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
If you go back and look at most prominent white Americans from pre-WWII on back, they all said (and many did) some pretty terrible things. Truman was one of the most impactful Presidents ever, but frequently dropped N-bombs… then he turned around and did more for the civil rights of blacks than any president before him. He just in no way thought of blacks as equals.
Yeah, Truman was the first president to fully integrate tr he US military.

You may have a point about GW Bush. I thought his first term was decent. His second term was not good at all. The earlier point about the Patriot Act is true. Getting us embroiled in Iraq was a terrible decision. In the big scheme of things, Afghanistan was a disaster, too. I think GW Bush wanted to finish what GHWB couldn’t/didn’t in the first Iraq war.

It’s obvious Afghanistan is a country that always devolves into a bunch of tribal chieftains warring just like they have for a 1,000 years before. There is no winning in that place. They want our help, but want us the hell out of their country. They can’t run their own country. You’d think after 20 years they’d have figured out how to self-govern and protect themselves. Their military was just a hollow shell, taped up/propped up by our military. We leave, and the shell falls and shatters into tiny pieces. And the Taliban gets a windfall of what the Afghan military abandoned in place - donated by us. They ran off like scared chickens. What a clusterf&@k.
We had a chance in Afghanistan if it remained the sole focus. Many military leaders recognized that starting the war with Iraq was foolish, but he wanted to finish Dad’s work… when he pulled that “Mission Accomplished” PR stunt, that was a major red flag.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
You forget a lot.
Nope, I remember a lot on how racist this country is. It is you guys that try to forget what happened or they to change history. I see how you guys don't want this stuff taught in schools. I get it.
Teaching about how Wilson, FDR and others were racists will somehow teach little white kids to hate themselves. Yeah, ok.

Nope, I remember a lot on how racist this country is. It is you guys that try to forget what happened or they to change history. I see how you guys don't want this stuff taught in schools. I get it.
Teaching about how Wilson, FDR and others were racists will somehow teach little white kids to hate themselves. Yeah, ok.

You're always looking at revisionist history for something to use as blame for current problems. Time to move on

I agree with your first paragraph.

Elaborating on Trumps policies not being in the top 5. What were Trumps bad policies? He was abrasive. He set a tone for countering China as an emerging economic power, had the lowest unemployment in 50 years and lowest poverty level in 50 years by getting people to work.

Trump was abrasive, so today people want a nice guy. Well, today we have a nice guy. People were worried about Trump being the guy in charge of nukes. Today we have a guy who doesn’t even know where the button is and wouldn’t push it if we were attacked. Joe’s a deal maker and gives in when ever someone asks him to give in. Look at the deal he has made with the left. Joe had no plan, he lets others put together a plan and then he tries to make a deal. So far he has let Bernie, Pelosi and Schumer make all of the deals in Congress and none of them have an inkling what is going on in the international front. And they all couldnt care if they did. That’s how we got Afghanistan. There was no plan. ZERO.

Their plan was….leave. Oh $hit, we need to have moving vans? We need to move Americans? Crap, I thought it was just the military. Nah, let’s just trust the Taliban, they seem like nice people. (Joe internally believes today…. We can get them to make a deal. Oh, wait, you mean to tell me they might back out of a deal….really?)

I bet this topic wasn’t even covered with Biden beyond…let’s pull out. And if it was, then he F’ed it up even more than I thought.

That’s what “nice” and “empathetic” gets you on the international front.

Trump was a disaster as a communicator, rude and abrasive, but he wasnt from a policy perspective. No way, no how. Even pulling out of the the Paris Accord, which I disagreed with, he broached the topic of “what is China doing about the climate”. No one else would even ask the question. Oh and Trump could have made better decisions related to COVID, but as Joe is finding out, that’s a beast that’s unpredictable. Trump got us the vaccine, which in hindsight, was pretty damn huge.

Last edited:
The second is disputable. What were Trumps bad policies? He was abrasive. He set a tone for countering China as an emerging economic power, had the lowest unemployment in 50 years and lowest poverty level in 50 years by getting people to work.
You need to reread my second paragraph, specifically the first sentence.

You're always looking at revisionist history for something to use as blame for current problems. Time to move on
I'm not thinking about any problems at this time. Just responding to posts. When I being up racism I'm not blaming a particular problem. I bring it up because it is wrong whether it caused problems or not. You are the one with this so called victim mentality when it comes to race.

While he was a good man, Jimmy Carter was the worst President in my lifetime, until now. And Biden’s on a path to eclipse
Biden has had the worst first year of any president in my lifetime, and unfortunately we still have 5 months left with more idiotic policy proposals on the way.

I'm not thinking about any problems at this time. Just responding to posts. When I being up racism I'm not blaming a particular problem. I bring it up because it is wrong whether it caused problems or not. You are the one with this so called victim mentality when it comes to race.
But you're the one still blaming racism for problems in the black community.
You believe every black person should think, act and vote the same. You believe any black not voting for democrats are race traitors.

Biden has had the worst first year of any president in my lifetime, and unfortunately we still have 5 months left with more idiotic policy proposals on the way.
I made the same comment to my wife, several presidents have had issues during their Presidency, having a crisis in the first 7 months is unprecedented (at least I can’t recall one in my lifetime).

I made the same comment to my wife, several presidents have had issues during their Presidency, having a crisis in the first 7 months is unprecedented (at least I can’t recall one in my lifetime).
Yep. It's not just one issue either. He is under water on his handling of economy, border, crime, and Afghanistan. Only issue he is above water is covid, and plunging in that area as well. Been a train wreck so far.

I agree with your first paragraph.

Elaborating on Trumps policies not being in the top 5. What were Trumps bad policies? He was abrasive. He set a tone for countering China as an emerging economic power, had the lowest unemployment in 50 years and lowest poverty level in 50 years by getting people to work.

Trump was abrasive, so today people want a nice guy. Well, today we have a nice guy. People were worried about Trump being the guy in charge of nukes. Today we have a guy who doesn’t even know where the button is and wouldn’t push it if we were attacked. Joe’s a deal maker and gives in when ever someone asks him to give in. Look at the deal he has made with the left. Joe had no plan, he lets others put together a plan and then he tries to make a deal. So far he has let Bernie, Pelosi and Schumer make all of the deals in Congress and none of them have an inkling what is going on in the international front. And they all couldnt care if they did. That’s how we got Afghanistan. There was no plan. ZERO.

Their plan was….leave. Oh $hit, we need to have moving vans? We need to move Americans? Crap, I thought it was just the military. Nah, let’s just trust the Taliban, they seem like nice people. (Joe internally believes today…. We can get them to make a deal. Oh, wait, you mean to tell me they might back out of a deal….really?)

I bet this topic wasn’t even covered with Biden beyond…let’s pull out. And if it was, then he F’ed it up even more than I thought.

That’s what “nice” and “empathetic” gets you on the international front.

Trump was a disaster as a communicator, rude and abrasive, but he wasnt from a policy perspective. No way, no how. Even pulling out of the the Paris Accord, which I disagreed with, he broached the topic of “what is China doing about the climate”. No one else would even ask the question. Oh and Trump could have made better decisions related to COVID, but as Joe is finding out, that’s a beast that’s unpredictable. Trump got us the vaccine, which in hindsight, was pretty damn huge.
a larger issue is why we would want a system where just one individual dictates such levels of success or failure

I think you guys need to let the term play out before you put dirt on the grave. It’s not like inherited an awesome situation. In the long term, Afghanistan is going to be judged based on whether Americans get out safely. If it goes to shit but all US interests get out, history won’t give much of a shit about what happened in August of 2021.

COVID is kicking everyone’s ass, and kicked Trump’s ass too.

The economy? What? The economy is fine. I’ve had no problems hiring. Got a business rolling. Markets are at all time highs and GDP is growing. Inflation? We’ll see about how that shakes out long term (vs year over year coming off COVID). Even the fed thinks the economy is strong enough to stop the asset purchases that have been going on for damn near two decades.

You guys went on and on about TDS… and Trump BAD! You (and I) did the same thing to Obama, and now you’re doing it to Biden. At some point, conscientious adults just stop with this shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT