ADVERTISEMENT

Trump heading back to Butler, Pa.

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Former President Donald Trump says he is returning to Butler County for a rally after he survived an assassination attempt earlier this month.

In a post on the social media platform Truth Social, Trump said on Friday that he is coming back to Butler County for a rally to honor Corey Comperatore, who was shot and killed during his July 13 rally in Butler Township on the Butler Farm Show grounds, and the two men who were injured. Trump did not say the date or location of the rally, only stating, "Stay tuned for details."

Of the two candidates, only Donald J. Trump wouild be brave enouight to do such a thing.

Kammi Harris...a mixed race faux black Indian wearing second hand HIllary pant suits and swearing "I was never the boarder Czar".

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Former President Donald Trump says he is returning to Butler County for a rally after he survived an assassination attempt earlier this month.

In a post on the social media platform Truth Social, Trump said on Friday that he is coming back to Butler County for a rally to honor Corey Comperatore, who was shot and killed during his July 13 rally in Butler Township on the Butler Farm Show grounds, and the two men who were injured. Trump did not say the date or location of the rally, only stating, "Stay tuned for details."

Of the two candidates, only Donald J. Trump wouild be brave enouight to do such a thing.

Kammi Harris...a mixed race faux black Indian wearing second hand HIllary pant suits and swearing "I was never the boarder Czar".
The irony is nobody wanted Kamala in the primary and now she is suppose to b worthy of consideration. I wonder if the shooter or shooters were successful if Biden would have dropped out

Reactions: Boiler Buck
The irony is nobody wanted Kamala in the primary and now she is suppose to b worthy of consideration. I wonder if the shooter or shooters were successful if Biden would have dropped out
I've never been a conspiracy theorist but this one smacks of a set up. Local loner walking around outside the venue with a backpack, able to access the best vantage point for a kill shot 140 yards out, law enforcement made aware of him on the roof five minutes before the near fatal shot was fired tells me that this was an inside job and I do believe it was. And no counter sniper on the water tower which was the highest vantage point leaves much to be thought about. That was a shot that could be accomplished by many.

And remember this...dead 20-year-old assassins don't talk.

I've never been a conspiracy theorist but this one smacks of a set up. Local loner walking around outside the venue with a backpack, able to access the best vantage point for a kill shot 140 yards out, law enforcement made aware of him on the roof five minutes before the near fatal shot was fired tells me that this was an inside job and I do believe it was. And no counter sniper on the water tower which was the highest vantage point leaves much to be thought about. That was a shot that could be accomplished by many. And remember this...dead 20-year-old assassins don't talk.
Extreme negligence or intentional plot to assassinate Trump?
I’ve mentioned on here before my friend that is a highly decorated Army Ranger, US Calvalry retired W4 of 44 years service.
I mentioned it was unbelievable that there wasn’t a SS sniper on that rooftop.
He responded why would the SS put a sniper there when the CIA already had a sniper on that rooftop!

Reactions: tjreese
These rallies are beyond irrelevant.
They aren't going to win him the race as they message to only his strongest of supporters.

Needs TV adds (beyond Fox - see above) & a web presence to reach independent voters.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
I've never been a conspiracy theorist but this one smacks of a set up. Local loner walking around outside the venue with a backpack, able to access the best vantage point for a kill shot 140 yards out, law enforcement made aware of him on the roof five minutes before the near fatal shot was fired tells me that this was an inside job and I do believe it was. And no counter sniper on the water tower which was the highest vantage point leaves much to be thought about. That was a shot that could be accomplished by many.

And remember this...dead 20-year-old assassins don't talk.
Whether it is the water main that broke and was the reason for the vote stoppage or the cameras off in epsteins cell, the highly protective room in the white house where cocaine was found but nobody seen dropping it or the SCOTUS clerk leakage of the property placed abortion vote that nobody can find...several coincidences move out of the "conspiracy" arena. The mules phone GPS was not accurate enough until it was used on Jan 6. Biden not competent enough to stand trial, but still b president...UNTIL all the public saw it. Soon, there are a LOT of dots painting a picture

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT