ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and Kallyforeignya

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Trump's been in office less than two months and Kallyforeignya is over-flowing with much needed water. The man's a miracle worker I tell ya'....a friggin' miracle worker.

California's punishing rain creates rare spectacle

9c015135b9fc64b966483bc1af1a4126

First the rain, now the drain. California’s punishing rain this month has flooded neighborhoods and triggered evacuations. It has also pushed Lake Berryessa in Napa County way beyond capacity, pouring water into its bathtub-like drain. It’s the first time that’s happened in 11 years, reports CBS News correspondent Mireya Villarreal. “Back in October, we were essentially half-full,” said Roland Sanford, general manager of the Solano County Water Agency. “This is the first time that the lake has been so low, and filled-up and spilled in one year.” What looks calm at the top of the “Morning Glory Spillway” looks like a raging torrent at the bottom.

Trump's been in office less than two months and Kallyforeignya is over-flowing with much needed water. The man's a miracle worker I tell ya'....a friggin' miracle worker.

California's punishing rain creates rare spectacle

9c015135b9fc64b966483bc1af1a4126

First the rain, now the drain. California’s punishing rain this month has flooded neighborhoods and triggered evacuations. It has also pushed Lake Berryessa in Napa County way beyond capacity, pouring water into its bathtub-like drain. It’s the first time that’s happened in 11 years, reports CBS News correspondent Mireya Villarreal. “Back in October, we were essentially half-full,” said Roland Sanford, general manager of the Solano County Water Agency. “This is the first time that the lake has been so low, and filled-up and spilled in one year.” What looks calm at the top of the “Morning Glory Spillway” looks like a raging torrent at the bottom.

He prefers his liquids to be golden I thought.

Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT