ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s real closing message: his kkklan rally at MSG

Purdue95Grad

True Freshman
Jul 19, 2024
Figured I’d start my own since Buck is a lightweight and has me blocked and won’t post these. But let’s look at some of the unity coming from the collection of klan members at his “closing message” happening at MSG tonight.

First up, some warm up acting shitting on Puerto Rico. You know, fellow Americans.

Reactions: Mr_Scott
But Mitch McConnell and Mike Johnson had their feelings hurt because Kamala called Trump a fascist (never mind he’s repeatedly called her that and many other things).

Again, this was the same guy who just the other day was upset that Kamala called Dementia Don a fascist. Keep up the hypocrisy, Mikey!

Oh hey, let’s just toss out some casual racism. This should land well although I’m sure Tim Scott gets paid to laugh at stuff like this.

Tucker out here subtly saying there’s no way she can get more votes than him, even if she does. Aka just laying the foundation about the election being rigged. This will please the maga on here of course.

Like I said, Goebbels-lite. And riveting is big mad that Kat rightfully made a comparison to 1939. Right out of the playbook. Then again, riveting would rat out Anne Frank so I can see why he would be upset.

The internet has the 1939 MSG Nazi rally.

WOULD YOU LIKE THE LINK?

Or, you can watch the modern day version happening live.

Considering Rudy is homeless after having to give it his NY pad to the election workers he smeared, it makes sense that he’s here.

I also have to snicker at this comment because I do love me some good juvenile irony.

Considering Rudy is homeless after having to give it his NY pad to the election workers he smeared, it makes sense that he’s here.

I also have to snicker at this comment because I do love me some good juvenile irony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT