ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s real closing message: his kkklan rally at MSG

I've never cared for him, but you might want to compare your assets and accomplishments to his before calling him a failure. I would lay $1000 on the line that he can buy your entire extended family's assets, multiple times over, without batting an eye.
Is this supposed to mean something to me? He was given a bunch of daddy’s money, bankrupted a bunch of companies, doesn’t pay his bills, has been convicted of sexual assault and has been indicted 34 times. And I’m supposed to care that he’s rich? Gtfo of here with your stupid take.

Reactions: BB62
Is this supposed to mean something to me? He was given a bunch of daddy’s money, bankrupted a bunch of companies, doesn’t pay his bills, has been convicted of sexual assault and has been indicted 34 times. And I’m supposed to care that he’s rich? Gtfo of here with your stupid take.
Again, he is not failed. You are the real loser here. You're over here, on a sports site, getting triggered 24 hours a day, every day. I think you are just a triggered little f*ck with no real life friends.

That being said, I will leave your trash pit to you, and head back over to the sports boards. After that, I will go back to my daily task so I can pay the taxes necessary for you to eat and live. See ya, triggered little boy.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Again, he is not failed. You are the real loser here. You're over here, on a sports site, getting triggered 24 hours a day, every day. I think you are just a triggered little f*ck with no real life friends.

That being said, I will leave your trash pit to you, and head back over to the sports boards. After that, I will go back to my daily task so I can pay the taxes necessary for you to eat and live. See ya, triggered little boy.
Oh you’re leaving already? Don’t be such a little maga bitch. Tell me, which line of the klan rally last night did you enjoy the most?

Funny that you “don’t care for him” yet took the time to come here, not call out anything that was said last night, and decided instead to chase down a couple likes from a couple of your fellow Neanderthals on here. I hope it was worth it, skippy!

Trump was not convicted of sexual assault. You are either lying or being stupid, or both.

Oh you’re leaving already? Don’t be such a little maga bitch. Tell me, which line of the klan rally last night did you enjoy the most?

Funny that you “don’t care for him” yet took the time to come here, not call out anything that was said last night, and decided instead to chase down a couple likes from a couple of your fellow Neanderthals on here. I hope it was worth it, skippy!
Dont say shit online you cant say to someone's face. Grow up,, get a life outside of trying to pretend you are tough online. Maybe get your own place and contribute.

I forgot about the Tampon Tim screams. Must have been when I was recovering from the joke about carving watermelons.

Or was that when “Dixie” was playing when Byron Donalds shucked and jived his way on stage? Just so many inspiring moments to choose from!
Dude, this is exactly what I have been talking about for the longest to only get dismissed by the racist Flavor Aiders in this forum. That is exactly what Byron Donalds did. They might of well should of had Tim Scott and Mark Robinson follow right behind them. That watermelon joke was entirely uncalled for and if anyone in this forum try to defend that crap should be ashamed and is a stone cold racist. If the republican party wants to attract more blacks to the party, making jokes about watermelon ain't going to do it. Also, playing a jacked up song like "Dixie" on top of it. Great day in the morning! This MAGA BS has got to end sooner than later. Then add in the jokes about Latinos and Puerto Rico. Were there any jokes about white folks?

I've never cared for him, but you might want to compare your assets and accomplishments to his before calling him a failure. I would lay $1000 on the line that he can buy your entire extended family's assets, multiple times over, without batting an eye.
That is most certainly not a leadership standard.

For instance, Bin Laden was able to "buy your entire extended family's assets, multiple times over, without batting an eye," while Mother Theresa could not. Trump is clearly neither Bin Laden nor Mother Theresa, but if leadership is judged by how easily someone can buy someone we are asking for narcissists that inherited tons of money from family, stiffed creditors, filed for bankruptcy when their businesses failed, etc.

The U.S. Marines' leadership principles:

Honor is the quality that guides Marines to exemplify ethical and moral behavior.
Courage is a mental quality that recognizes fear of danger or criticism, but enables a leader to proceed in the face of it with calmness and firmness. It is a quality of mind that gives leaders control over fear, enabling them to accept responsibility and to act properly in a threatening situation.
Commitment means the dedication to carry out all unit tasks and to serve the values of the country, the MCJROTC, and the unit. Commitment leads to the highest discipline for your unit and yourself.

Fair to say that "buy your entire extended family's assets, multiple times over, without batting an eye" is not mentioned.

Dude, this is exactly what I have been talking about for the longest to only get dismissed by the racist Flavor Aiders in this forum. That is exactly what Byron Donalds did. They might of well should of had Tim Scott and Mark Robinson follow right behind them. That watermelon joke was entirely uncalled for and if anyone in this forum try to defend that crap should be ashamed and is a stone cold racist. If the republican party wants to attract more blacks to the party, making jokes about watermelon ain't going to do it. Also, playing a jacked up song like "Dixie" on top of it. Great day in the morning! This MAGA BS has got to end sooner than later. Then add in the jokes about Latinos and Puerto Rico. Were there any jokes about white folks?
Alert us when Trump calls black men 'boy'.

Dont say shit online you cant say to someone's face. Grow up,, get a life outside of trying to pretend you are tough online. Maybe get your own place and contribute.
Oh someone’s talking tough now. I thought you were leaving? Or do you need to hang around and publicly suck on Trump’s balls some more?

For instance, Bin Laden was able to "buy your entire extended family's assets, multiple times over, without batting an eye," while Mother Theresa could not. Trump is clearly neither Bin Laden nor Mother Theresa, but if leadership is judged by how easily someone can buy someone we are asking for narcissists that inherited tons of money from family, stiffed creditors, filed for bankruptcy when their businesses failed, etc.

Honor is the quality that guides Marines to exemplify ethical and moral behavior.
Courage is a mental quality that recognizes fear of danger or criticism, but enables a leader to proceed in the face of it with calmness and firmness. It is a quality of mind that gives leaders control over fear, enabling them to accept responsibility and to act properly in a threatening situation.
Commitment means the dedication to carry out all unit tasks and to serve the values of the country, the MCJROTC, and the unit. Commitment leads to the highest discipline for your unit and yourself.

Fair to say that "buy your entire extended family's assets, multiple times over, without batting an eye" is not mentioned.
This little boy really thought he was gonna come here and try something….

Alert us when Trump calls black men 'boy'.
Dude, Chump has called blacks the n-word behind the scenes on his jacked up TV show "The Apprentice". Plus Chump and his KKK loving, Nazi sympathizing pops discriminated against black people trying to gain housing in their properties.

Then let's ask 95 what he meant by calling Vivek a failed frat boy. I challenged him to list his own accomplishments so we could compare, but he was too frightened to do so.

Now you post something from the Marines as if it is relevant to what 95 said about Vivek.

You're incredibly sad.

To be fair, though, Mother Teresa, like Bin Laden and Trump, was a horrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting
Dude, Chump has called blacks the n-word behind the scenes on his jacked up TV show "The Apprentice". Plus Chump and his KKK loving, Nazi sympathizing pops discriminated against black people trying to gain housing in their properties.
You're saying Trump is just as racist as Biden?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Then let's ask 95 what he meant by calling Vivek a failed frat boy. I challenged him to list his own accomplishments so we could compare, but he was too frightened to do so.

Now you post something from the Marines as if it is relevant to what 95 said about Vivek.

You're incredibly sad.
Riveting when he reads all the vile things said about groups of people from the klan rally last night: *crickets* (well, aside from the head-nodding in agreement)

Riveting when one of the instigators at the rally is called out: OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU?!?!?

Reactions: Katscratch
Riveting when he reads all the vile things said about groups of people from the klan rally last night: *crickets* (well, aside from the head-nodding in agreement)

Riveting when one of the instigators at the rally is called out: OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU?!?!?
You're ducking the question. No surprise.

Like most people, I don't focus on what Trump says, I focus on what he does. And what he does, is put Americans first. Period.

Trump is a combination politician, businessman, entertainer. He knows how to run a business (what business has Kamala ever run? Has she ever had to look at a P&L statement?).
So no, I'm not concerned at all about Trump making some wild statement for effect and to ruffle peoples feathers.

But again, you, like a lot of other with TDS, can't separate Trump the President from Trump the person.
I'll use the Bobby Knight analogy again: People didn't like Knight or his tactics, but they were effective and got results. Which in the end, is all that matters.
Bobby Knight is one person. His tactics and personality ended up getting him fired, despite his success on the court.

You mean a person's personality and character don't crossover to different areas of their life? Really?

Let's try some examples.

Let's say you're a controlling person, likes to be in charge. At home you run the place. Are you saying when you go to work you can just turn that off? You become someone who delegates well and doesn't have to be in control. When it comes to decision making, you can become someone who listens to others and takes advice well?

Or maybe you're a insecure person. You have trouble making decisions and lack confidence. You're saying that personality doesn't remain the same at work or at home or in social situations? You can suddenly become decisive and sure of yourself. When you make decisions you aren't easily influenced by others and don't worry about pleasing those around you like an insecure person would?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Biden call the gov of Maryland 'boy' and also some black rapper.

That is not racist to you by the groupthink standards you have been trained on?
Yeah you brought this up before and also the one about Cedric Richmond. All those were debunked.

But what ab out this MSG rally. Do you think this jive comedian was out of line? Of course the MAGA crowd ate it up with the applause and laughter.

Lol. Shows where your priorities are. Those qualities should make him a good president yes?

You're the guy who follows the loud mouth rich guy around all night at parties. You don't like him but you are glued to his ass.

You didn’t ask me a question.

But also lol at you saying someone else is ducking a question. If there’s one skill you have down pat, it’s projection!
Fair enough. I challenged you to tell us your accomplishments so we can compare - after you called Vivek a failed frat boy.

I will put it into a question in hopes you will not be so confused:

95, will you tell us your accomplishments so we can compare with Vivek, or are you too frightened to do so?

Bobby Knight is one person. His tactics and personality ended up getting him fired, despite his success on the court.

You mean a person's personality and character don't crossover to different areas of their life? Really?

Let's try some examples.

Let's say you're a controlling person, likes to be in charge. At home you run the place. Are you saying when you go to work you can just turn that off? You can become someone who delegates well and doesn't have to be in control. When it comes to decision making, you can become someone who listens to others and takes advice well.

Or maybe you're a insecure person. Has trouble making decisions and lacks confidence. You're saying that personality doesn't remain the same at work or at home or in social situations? You can become decisive and sure of yourself. When you make decisions you aren't easily influenced by others and don't worry about pleasing those around you like an insecure person would.
Are you an insecure person, Bob?

why do lefty libs still resort to trying to call people Nazis and KKK like it's going to be the greatest put down ever? When was the last time either were relevant?

Educate my on why watemelons are offensive to blacks?

Prove it.
Who said that? Omarosa? The person with an axe to grind?
Or was it confirmed by the same person who confirmed Harris worked at McDonalds?
If you were really offended by the n word, you should go walk the halls of an urban high school....

Let's try some examples.

Let's say you're a controlling person, likes to be in charge. At home you run the place. Are you saying when you go to work you can just turn that off? You become someone who delegates well and doesn't have to be in control. When it comes to decision making, you can become someone who listens to others and takes advice well?

Or maybe you're a insecure person. You have trouble making decisions and lack confidence. You're saying that personality doesn't remain the same at work or at home or in social situations? You can suddenly become decisive and sure of yourself. When you make decisions you aren't easily influenced by others and don't worry about pleasing those around you like an insecure person would?
All hypotheticals.
But I'll say it again, and maybe this time it'll sink in, although I doubt it: Don't listen to what Trumps say, see what he does.
As opposed to Harris/Biden, who say things like "DON'T" to Iran, Then Iran laughs in their face, does whatever they were told not to do, and Harris/Biden sit in their own puddle of urine wondering what happened.

Reactions: SKYDOG and Riveting
Fair enough. I challenged you to tell us your accomplishments so we can compare - after you called Vivek a failed frat boy.

I will put it into a question in hopes you will not be so confused:

95, will you tell us your accomplishments so we can compare with Vivek, or are you too frightened to do so?
The only fraternity bid 95 got at Purdue was to the LGTBGQ house. He's made and not has a grudge against fraternities.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and Riveting
Yeah and just like when he was talking about Cedric Richmond, Biden used the word boy as an expression. As opposed to calling someone boy. Biden says....."boy he can still play". Not that boy can still play.
Wait....I thought Biden got a pass for being a racist because he was old? Wasn't that what you said previously?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT