ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble in Tucson...

At this point I doubt he decommits unless Miller get thrown in jail....heck even if he does he might wait it out

Surely, someone in Miller's camp (or Miller himself) has one or two of these as well.....

latest

Odds Zeke decommits now?

Even if Zeke did decommit, his route to Purdue started with Carsen going pro. If Carsen stays another year, there wouldn’t be a spot. I am not even sure Painter could ask him to walk on for a single year or go to a prep school for a year to rehab the knee because he has signed.

Same applies for KBJ. Currently there is no room. Although I don’t think Carsen’s decision is made yet. If Carsen makes some noise in the tournament and carries them on a deep run, he could get that stock up into the first round.

Even if Zeke did decommit, his route to Purdue started with Carsen going pro. If Carsen stays another year, there wouldn’t be a spot. I am not even sure Painter could ask him to walk on for a single year or go to a prep school for a year to rehab the knee because he has signed.

Same applies for KBJ. Currently there is no room. Although I don’t think Carsen’s decision is made yet. If Carsen makes some noise in the tournament and carries them on a deep run, he could get that stock up into the first round.
Carsen is gonzo!

Reactions: indyogb

Are you talking about Gillis going to Prep for a year to rehab his knee? Assuming so because I don't think I have seen anything about Zeke having a knee issue.

Also, pretty sure we have 1 spot still available even if Carsen stays.

Seniors: Carsen & Boudreaux
Jrs: Nojel and Haarms
Sophs: Hunter, Sasha, Wheeler, Trevion, Dow
Freshman incoming: Thompson, Gillis, Newman

That is 12 and we are allowed 13 right?

Are you talking about Gillis going to Prep for a year to rehab his knee? Assuming so because I don't think I have seen anything about Zeke having a knee issue.

Also, pretty sure we have 1 spot still available even if Carsen stays.

Seniors: Carsen & Boudreaux
Jrs: Nojel and Haarms
Sophs: Hunter, Sasha, Wheeler, Trevion, Dow
Freshman incoming: Thompson, Gillis, Newman

That is 12 and we are allowed 13 right?
Boudreaux has another year I think???

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
you remind me of certain posters on the football board, when L'ville was coming after Brohm.
Maybe so, but Carsen to the NBA after his junior season makes more sense than Brohm to the dumpster fire of Louisville football

???

No.

There were MANY who were convinced Brohm was ... "GONE." In fact, that made a LOT of sense!
I guess agree to disagree on this one. Brohm is getting paid, Carsen is not, currently. “Help Mama Out” on the wrist obviously means a lot to Carsen. Not calling him selfish, but if you were in his shoes, you’d have big NBA dreams too. Great player, doesn’t have a lot else to accomplish in college, much like Biggie a couple years back. Brohm has his millions, a working recruiting formula, and stuff left to accomplish here in WL.

Last year he wasnt projected to be drafted. He is this year. That's the difference.

His last 5 or so games have most likely hurt his draft stock. If he comes out on fire in the NCAA tournament, that could help. But he'll drop to the lower half of the second round if he keeps playing like he is now.

His last 5 or so games have most likely hurt his draft stock. If he comes out on fire in the NCAA tournament, that could help. But he'll drop to the lower half of the second round if he keeps playing like he is now.
NBA scouts don't lower their opinion of a player based on a 5 game span. They've seen what he can do.

Reactions: DannyGranger
I guess agree to disagree on this one. Brohm is getting paid, Carsen is not, currently. “Help Mama Out” on the wrist obviously means a lot to Carsen. Not calling him selfish, but if you were in his shoes, you’d have big NBA dreams too. Great player, doesn’t have a lot else to accomplish in college, much like Biggie a couple years back. Brohm has his millions, a working recruiting formula, and stuff left to accomplish here in WL.

getting paid is irrelevant to the point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT