ADVERTISEMENT

Trevion

He’s down in weight from over 300 pounds down to almost 282 according to my son. Seems focused and determined to get in shape to b ready for season. He looks amazing from some of the videos I’ve seen of him
Good for him! He appears to carry some weight in his thighs..good for that low post offense and defensive game when in those positions!

DlupEO-WwAEBeYL.jpg:large

How about everyone stop talking about trevion's weight. You know he or his parents are reading these posts. Why can't anybody be positive about his skills and his work he has done on his body this summer. I think he looks amazing and he is going to be a scary good player. It is almost as bad as everyone wanting Haarms to put on 50 pounds. They both are unique players and certain weights won't work.

How about everyone stop talking about trevion's weight. You know he or his parents are reading these posts. Why can't anybody be positive about his skills and his work he has done on his body this summer. I think he looks amazing and he is going to be a scary good player. It is almost as bad as everyone wanting Haarms to put on 50 pounds. They both are unique players and certain weights won't work.
How about Trevion give his meals to Haarms? Then everyone is happy here!!

Who said Haarms needs to put on 50 pounds?
Painter did last year. Well not sure they gave out specific number but he needed to add weight to play against high level talent without getting pushed around.

Painter did last year. Well not sure they gave out specific number but he needed to add weight to play against high level talent without getting pushed around.

If he actually said "50 pounds", that seems excessive. Frank Kaminsky didn't add 50 pounds when he became a standout stretch 5 for Wisky.

Too many people worry about something they know nothing about!
Can Williams play at the weight he's at? He'll prove yes or no!
I'm believing he can n will be a great contributor to this team!

Reactions: cjcollie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT