ADVERTISEMENT

Trevion cooking in Europe

Thanks for sharing. Love watching his “passing hook shot” that could go anywhere of 360 degrees from a single raised hand. It helps that he has eyes in the back of his head, but he always makes it look so effortless and smooth. I always wondered why if it’s such an effective technique, you don’t see many other players utilize it frequently like he does.

Last edited:
Could you imagine Trey at the 4 and Edey at the 5. Good luck with that
I think Painter bailed on playing them together too quickly based on the fact he’s playing TKR at the 4 with Edey now and it seems that TW. Could have been at least as good and likely more dynamic in the pairing. That being said I wasn’t there and I am not the coach.

Fun to watch. Would love to see him get a real opportunity somewhere in the NBA. With those passing skills, it feels like he could do well here.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
I think Painter bailed on playing them together too quickly based on the fact he’s playing TKR at the 4 with Edey now and it seems that TW. Could have been at least as good and likely more dynamic in the pairing. That being said I wasn’t there and I am not the coach.
Edey is an entirely different player now as well. This Edey and Tre in him last year would be a nightmare for every other college team.

Reactions: boilerzz
Yeah, I feel like he'll get another shot with an NBA team. Just seems way too skilled to not at least be on the bench somewhere in the NBA.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
What impressed me were his hands. He had that Dennis Rodman ability to know where the ball was going to fall and then grab it. Tre was my ideal/dream of a true power forward. I loved watching him force his desires in the paint. Unfortunately college basketball seems to want the 4 to be a perimeter shooter than inside force!

We could have controlled every game with Edey and Tre in the paint, Loyer and Jones Shooting from the perimeter and smith controlling the team and tempo!

Reactions: punaj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT